Magnesium Salicylate - is this drug present in cetirizine?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't (even the generic brands). In the Zyrtec brand the tablets have magnesium stearate, not magnesium salicylate.

Long term side effect of cetirizine-hydrochloride tablet when dose are irregular?

I m taking cetirizine-hydrochloride tab from 5-6 yr. On an average i m taking this drug 10-12 time in a month when i feel running nose and irriation. ...

Choline Salicylate/Magnesium Salicylate - can this drug cause chronic stomach pain and gastritis?

i already had chronic stomach problems and since ive been taking this medicine ive had to go to the hospital twice because my pain was so severe, so ...

Will continuous us of cetirizine cause any problems?

My friend is prone to cough, cold & congestion. Takes cetirizine quite regularly. Will that have any long term effect in her health

Is Magnesium Salicylate Tetrahydrate more dangerous for diabetics to take than Ibuprofen or Naproxe?

That is if they are taken on a regular basis... once or twice a day?

0 answers 6 days ago