How is magnesium chloride good for the prostate?

Decrease Calcium, Increase Magnesium to Reduce Your Prostate Cancer Risk

High magnesium chloride intake, known as magnesium oil, can reverse calcification damages and inflammation when used intensely.

Calcium and magnesium are opposites in their effects on your body structure. As a general rule, the more rigid and inflexible your body structure, the less calcium and the more magnesium you need.

There is reasonable evidence to suggest that calcium may play an important role in the development of prostate cancer,” says Dr. Carmen Rodriguez, senior epidemiologist in the epidemiology and surveillance research department of the American Cancer Society (ACS).

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia ( BPH) or enlargement of the Prostate Gland strikes more than 50% of all males over 50, most will have significant prostate enlargement and the rest of the male population over 50 will experience some discomfort.
It begins with urine flow that is hard to start, a weak or intermittent stream and a bladder that still feels partially full after urination.
Solutions range from surgery, drugs and dietary changes to nutritional therapy.
Surgery rarely produces any long term benefits, but seems to cause a lot of problems and distress.
Purpose of the Prostate
The prostate produces semen and secretes it into the urethra, the tube that runs from the bladder to the tip of the penis. The semen is the clear liquid that the sperm depends on for nourishment and to act as the vehicle to carry it out of the male body and to the intended target.

Enrique54 4 Aug 2014

Very interesting and useful.
Thanks
I am using Avodart to shrink my prostate.
After the first pill of Tamsuline my sex life and drive worsened dramatically
If you have further informationa dntestimonials regarding MAgnesium and its benefits on prostate, please let me know. I am trying to stay away from phamaceuticals . Best regards,