M on one side and 15 on the other side?

Anonymous

Can you please give a more detailed description of the pill or try:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php

Take care,

HELP! Please help identify pill this mystery pill!?

It is white and oval. One side is scored. Left side of the score says G and the right side says L. On the other side there is a big but odd looking A ...

I found a round orange pill that says "K 2" on one side, and nothing on the other side?

The "K 2" is divided by the middle break line, but the k and 2 are on the same side. The other side is completely blank, anyone know what ...

What is this pill - peachy beige round pill only 50 imprinted on side A nothing on side B?

a little smaller rounder shape then a tylonal3,large size numbers 50 imprinted on only one side and the other side has nothing imprinted.need to know ...

What is this pill - with 'side a30 side b974--- 6or9' imprint?

orange oval large side a 3 I 0 THUS 3I 0 SIDE B... 974 NBOTTOMFRONTAND I BELIEVE A 6 OR 9 ^(SCORED) I

What is this pill - with 'side 1- S ,side 2- 86 / 67' imprint?

side 1 S, side 2 86 break line 67 color- peach-pink shape-oblong