M on one side and 15 on the other side?

Anonymous

Can you please give a more detailed description of the pill or try:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php

Take care,

I found a pill that I was tols was klonapin. It is green,small circle pill. On one side it says Z?

... with a line down the middle and an A on the other side. The back had no imprints. Can somebody tell me what this is?

Found this pill in my car no one knows anything. I want to know what it is, Please?

The pill shape is Oblong, Color Biege with darker speckels. On one side in the center of the pill has L L fancy lettering. On the other side of the ...

What is this pill - peachy beige round pill only 50 imprinted on side A nothing on side B?

a little smaller rounder shape then a tylonal3,large size numbers 50 imprinted on only one side and the other side has nothing imprinted.need to know ...

What is this pill - with ''W- R" imprint on the other side and U 23 on the other side?

What is the use of the Oval orange pill with the mark U 23 on the other side and W- R on the other side. I am not sure about the country of origin.

What is this pill - with 'side 1- S ,side 2- 86 / 67' imprint?

side 1 S, side 2 86 break line 67 color- peach-pink shape-oblong