M on one side and 15 on the other side?

Anonymous

Can you please give a more detailed description of the pill or try:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php

Take care,

Seeking identity of a football shaped peach pill, with S 4 as only imprint on one side of the pill?

There is no imprint at all on the other side of the pill. Also, the pill is not scored.

Found this pill in my car no one knows anything. I want to know what it is, Please?

The pill shape is Oblong, Color Biege with darker speckels. On one side in the center of the pill has L L fancy lettering. On the other side of the ...

Pill ID isn't finding the pill I am searching for. Do NOT know what it is... Round, Blue, blank?

... on one side and other side has CL on the top and a slash with 041 on the bottom. Anybody identify this for me?

What is a small white round pill with APS 0509 on one side and nothing on other side? The pill has?

no other marking. Not even a line or any other imprint

What is this pill - with 'side 1- S ,side 2- 86 / 67' imprint?

side 1 S, side 2 86 break line 67 color- peach-pink shape-oblong