M on one side and 15 on the other side?

Anonymous

Can you please give a more detailed description of the pill or try:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php

Take care,

HELP! Please help identify pill this mystery pill!?

It is white and oval. One side is scored. Left side of the score says G and the right side says L. On the other side there is a big but odd looking A ...

I found a pill that I was tols was klonapin. It is green,small circle pill. On one side it says Z?

... with a line down the middle and an A on the other side. The back had no imprints. Can somebody tell me what this is?

What is this pill - peachy beige round pill only 50 imprinted on side A nothing on side B?

a little smaller rounder shape then a tylonal3,large size numbers 50 imprinted on only one side and the other side has nothing imprinted.need to know ...

What is this pill - with 'side a30 side b974--- 6or9' imprint?

orange oval large side a 3 I 0 THUS 3I 0 SIDE B... 974 NBOTTOMFRONTAND I BELIEVE A 6 OR 9 ^(SCORED) I

What is this pill - w/ 'f on one side &a fancy L' imprint on da other side its only half a pill?

Has a "F" and a spilt cant see other side of that side bcuz its only half of a pill then the other side has a fancy "L" some like ...