Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

Took Bactrim and now have fever, neck and joint stiffness, swollen lymph nodes. What should I do?

Was given Bactrim for a UTI, took 2 doses, then spiked a fever of 101.5°, had a horrible headache, neck stiffness and now can barely move because ...

Swollen lymph node?

I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck it's lot visable until I touch it it's quite large compared to my right one but it ...

Do I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck or is that my neck muscles?

Do i have swollen lymph nodes in my neck or is that my neck muscles? When my neck is relaxed and i put my index finger under one side of my jawline ...

Can Nexplanon cause constantly swollen lymph glands, tiredness and generally ill feeling?

I had the Nexplanon implant inserted in February and ever since I have been experiencing very swollen lymph nodes in my neck and feeling symptoms ...

Has anybody suffered from like throat/neck pain while on norco? It's like under my tongue in the?

... neck tissue.. Feels like it would if you had swollen lymph nodes but they aren't. Hard to describe