Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

Urinary Tract Infection - I have an antibiotic resistant UTI, anyone tried anything thats worked?

Other than antibiotics. I'm desperate. I have been on and off antibiotics since last November, and as soon as I stop taking them the infection ...

Prednisone 50 mg for 5 days, feeling neck pain, help!?

Hi, Went to the doctor yesterday with sinus pain, I was already taking antibiotic for teeth pain (Pen VK 500mg) for 4 days. She prescribed ...

Please Help!!! Hello. Just diagnosed with adhd. I was prescribed 20mg Adderall XR?

... I've been on this dosage for about 5 days. I take one capsule every morning. I've noticed a bit of slight swelling in my lymph nodes on ...

Swollen lymph node on both sides of groin?

I'm 18, for the past couple of days I've been super gassy, burping, and cramping. Now I have swollen lymph nodes of both sides of my groin ...