Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

I just had an open neck biopsy of a deep lymph node to check for lymphoma; the plan before surgery?

... was for the surgeon to take just one lymph node but he ended up taking two. Does any one know what his reasons for doing so might be? Thanks

Swollen lymph node on both sides of groin?

I'm 18, for the past couple of days I've been super gassy, burping, and cramping. Now I have swollen lymph nodes of both sides of my groin ...

Will trimethoprim 100mg/day cure mild epydidymitis that is secondary to bacterial prostatitis?

I have been taking trimethoprim for prostatitis and the symptoms have improved a lot. However, my lymph nodes in the groin have swelled a bit and I ...

Can Nexplanon cause constantly swollen lymph glands, tiredness and generally ill feeling?

I had the Nexplanon implant inserted in February and ever since I have been experiencing very swollen lymph nodes in my neck and feeling symptoms ...