Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

I just had an open neck biopsy of a deep lymph node to check for lymphoma; the plan before surgery?

... was for the surgeon to take just one lymph node but he ended up taking two. Does any one know what his reasons for doing so might be? Thanks

My husband is in stage 4 melanoma,brain etc..do you think temodar will help,2nd month treatment?

it is in spine , brain, liver,lungs, spleen,both femurs,and bone marrow,adrenal gland,subcutaneous in abdomen, back, leg.Has had exactly 2 years. ...

Swollen lymph node on both sides of groin?

I'm 18, for the past couple of days I've been super gassy, burping, and cramping. Now I have swollen lymph nodes of both sides of my groin ...

STD testing?

I have two swollen lymph nodes on both sides of my groin. They started to swell on Saturday after I had sex. Then they started to actually hurt on ...

MRM Invasive carcinoma favor lobular, positive lymph nodes 13/16,pT2 N3 Mx, stage IIIC HER2 2.5?

What are the Risks and survival rate?