Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

I just had an open neck biopsy of a deep lymph node to check for lymphoma; the plan before surgery?

... was for the surgeon to take just one lymph node but he ended up taking two. Does any one know what his reasons for doing so might be? Thanks

Has anyone gotten a swollen lymph node on harvoni? I am finishing my second week and just noticed a?

... swollen lymph node in my neck.it is tender. i am seeing the doctor tomorrow and will get blood work.

Swollen lymph node?

I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck it's lot visable until I touch it it's quite large compared to my right one but it ...

Do I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck or is that my neck muscles?

Do i have swollen lymph nodes in my neck or is that my neck muscles? When my neck is relaxed and i put my index finger under one side of my jawline ...

1 answer 15 days ago

Can Nexplanon cause constantly swollen lymph glands, tiredness and generally ill feeling?

I had the Nexplanon implant inserted in February and ever since I have been experiencing very swollen lymph nodes in my neck and feeling symptoms ...

1 answer 4 days ago