Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

Took Bactrim and now have fever, neck and joint stiffness, swollen lymph nodes. What should I do?

Was given Bactrim for a UTI, took 2 doses, then spiked a fever of 101.5°, had a horrible headache, neck stiffness and now can barely move because ...

Do I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck or is that my neck muscles?

Do i have swollen lymph nodes in my neck or is that my neck muscles? When my neck is relaxed and i put my index finger under one side of my jawline ...

Can Nexplanon cause constantly swollen lymph glands, tiredness and generally ill feeling?

I had the Nexplanon implant inserted in February and ever since I have been experiencing very swollen lymph nodes in my neck and feeling symptoms ...

Persistent and swollen lymph node behind ear?

I have a swollen lymph node behind my right ear I noticed it m about two months ago and it hurts to begin with a tiny bit at the time I had a sore ...

Lymph Node - Really hoping someone can help! Going crazy with worry!!?

Lymph Node - Hi, Hoping someone can help, About a week ago I turned my head quickly and felt a popping sensation in the right side of my neck, I ...

1 answer 16 days ago