Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

My husband is in stage 4 melanoma,brain etc..do you think temodar will help,2nd month treatment?

it is in spine , brain, liver,lungs, spleen,both femurs,and bone marrow,adrenal gland,subcutaneous in abdomen, back, leg.Has had exactly 2 years. ...

Incivek - I have been on this treatment for 9weeks now my face and neck are so swollen,feel really?

... drained of energy, feet, especially big toe are sensitive to pain(hurts) been like this since 3rd week of treatment, wondering if antibiotics ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I have an antibiotic resistant UTI, anyone tried anything thats worked?

Other than antibiotics. I'm desperate. I have been on and off antibiotics since last November, and as soon as I stop taking them the infection ...

Yaz and antibiotics?

I've been taking yaz regularly at 6pm and recently was diagnosed with a uti. I was given an antibiotic ciprogen. I took the antibiotic at 3pm ...