Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

My husband is in stage 4 melanoma,brain etc..do you think temodar will help,2nd month treatment?

it is in spine , brain, liver,lungs, spleen,both femurs,and bone marrow,adrenal gland,subcutaneous in abdomen, back, leg.Has had exactly 2 years. ...

Swollen lymph node on both sides of groin?

I'm 18, for the past couple of days I've been super gassy, burping, and cramping. Now I have swollen lymph nodes of both sides of my groin ...

Took Bactrim and now have fever, neck and joint stiffness, swollen lymph nodes. What should I do?

Was given Bactrim for a UTI, took 2 doses, then spiked a fever of 101.5°, had a horrible headache, neck stiffness and now can barely move because ...

My ex wife has "hot" lymph nodes in her neck what would cause this and what does it mean?

My ex wife has what she called "hot" lymph nodes in her neck, she had thyroid cancer about 12 years ago, and this has recently come up. I ...