Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

I just had an open neck biopsy of a deep lymph node to check for lymphoma; the plan before surgery?

... was for the surgeon to take just one lymph node but he ended up taking two. Does any one know what his reasons for doing so might be? Thanks

Swollen lymph node on both sides of groin?

I'm 18, for the past couple of days I've been super gassy, burping, and cramping. Now I have swollen lymph nodes of both sides of my groin ...

MRM Invasive carcinoma favor lobular, positive lymph nodes 13/16,pT2 N3 Mx, stage IIIC HER2 2.5?

What are the Risks and survival rate?

More about Swollen Lymph Nodes?

I have a Swollen Lymph Nodes behind my ear. I've been put on antibitoics for 10 days and ive been off of it for a weekand its still there. It ...

Follicular Lymphoma - In complete remission 6 years Reactive lymph node in deltoid muscle?

Negative fine needle aspiration awaiting surgery for removal ?