Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

Swollen lymph node on both sides of groin?

I'm 18, for the past couple of days I've been super gassy, burping, and cramping. Now I have swollen lymph nodes of both sides of my groin ...

More about Swollen Lymph Nodes?

I have a Swollen Lymph Nodes behind my ear. I've been put on antibitoics for 10 days and ive been off of it for a weekand its still there. It ...

Follicular Lymphoma - In complete remission 6 years Reactive lymph node in deltoid muscle?

Negative fine needle aspiration awaiting surgery for removal ?

Took Bactrim and now have fever, neck and joint stiffness, swollen lymph nodes. What should I do?

Was given Bactrim for a UTI, took 2 doses, then spiked a fever of 101.5°, had a horrible headache, neck stiffness and now can barely move because ...

Has anyone gotten a swollen lymph node on harvoni? I am finishing my second week and just noticed a?

... swollen lymph node in my neck.it is tender. i am seeing the doctor tomorrow and will get blood work.