Lymph node in neck what antibiotic should I take?

clyndomicyn i spelld wrong but you got it,so git rid of it,good luck

I just had an open neck biopsy of a deep lymph node to check for lymphoma; the plan before surgery?

... was for the surgeon to take just one lymph node but he ended up taking two. Does any one know what his reasons for doing so might be? Thanks

Follicular Lymphoma - In complete remission 6 years Reactive lymph node in deltoid muscle?

Negative fine needle aspiration awaiting surgery for removal ?

Took Bactrim and now have fever, neck and joint stiffness, swollen lymph nodes. What should I do?

Was given Bactrim for a UTI, took 2 doses, then spiked a fever of 101.5°, had a horrible headache, neck stiffness and now can barely move because ...

What things can I do to help the swelling of my lymph nodes go down?

An ultrasound has confirmed that the right groin lymph nodes are swollen. I have no infection or fever. My doctor has asked me to repeat the test in ...

Has anyone gotten a swollen lymph node on harvoni? I am finishing my second week and just noticed a?

... swollen lymph node in my neck.it is tender. i am seeing the doctor tomorrow and will get blood work.

1 answer 9 days ago