... line to it?
8 Feb 2011
I couldn't find an answer to this but I'm assuming it shouldn't be more than 24 hours. It may be best to contact the manufacturer.
* Customer care: 1-877-9HOSPIRA (1-877-946-7747)
o To place an order
o Order Status
o Pricing Inquiry/Rebills
* Product performance issues: 1-800-441-4100
* General information: 224-212-2000
* Medical information: 1-800-615-0187
* Mailing address: 275 North Field Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I have been prescribed 40 MG Furosemide twice a day indefinitely; is it OK to sit in the sun about one hour each day; should I wait and take it after ...
1 answer • 2 May 2012
I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...
1 answer • 19 Jun 2014