... line to it?
8 Feb 2011
I couldn't find an answer to this but I'm assuming it shouldn't be more than 24 hours. It may be best to contact the manufacturer.
* Customer care: 1-877-9HOSPIRA (1-877-946-7747)
o To place an order
o Order Status
o Pricing Inquiry/Rebills
* Product performance issues: 1-800-441-4100
* General information: 224-212-2000
* Medical information: 1-800-615-0187
* Mailing address: 275 North Field Drive, Lake Forest, Illinois 60045
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Some of my solution has an expiration date of July 2012, how long can I still use it? I know I won't finish it up this month.
1 answer • 3 Jul 2012
We are a out patient clinic that uses lidocaine hcl topical 4% solution, comes in a brown bottle. Can you tell me how long the solution is good for ...
2 answers • 10 Jun 2013
I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...
1 answer • 19 Jun 2014