Low-Ogestrel-21 - How effectice is low ogesstrel at at preventing pregnancy?

If taken correctly Low-Ogestrel 21 is an effective birth control.

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I just had my period two weeks ago ive missed 4 active pills and I started again?

... today its very heavy and bright red is there something wrong

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I just recently started taking Low-ogest?

I just started taking low-ogestrel, and I have been experiencing breakthrew every day for the last 15 days! How long will this go on for, when can I ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - When should I get my period back after stopping low ogestrel?

I had previously been on low ogestrel for about 3 years and stopped taking it 5 weeks ago and missed my period. I took a pregnancy test and it was ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - Will I get my period?

I was put on Low-Ogestrel 28 yesterday (February 6, 2013). I went to planned parenthood and was prescribed Low-Ogestrel 28. I have never been on the ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I have been on low-ogestrel 28 since June of 2014 I missed a pill for the first?

... time and that same day had Intercourse but the next day I took the pill will I get pregnant

1 answer 11 days ago