Low-Ogestrel-21 - How effectice is low ogesstrel at at preventing pregnancy?

If taken correctly Low-Ogestrel 21 is an effective birth control.

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I just had my period two weeks ago ive missed 4 active pills and I started again?

... today its very heavy and bright red is there something wrong

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I missed my Low-Ogestrel 28 pill on Friday and Saturday so I took two pills Sunday

... morning when I remembered and another one that afternoon at the normal time I take them. I know thats bad but should I continue to take one pill ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - Will I get my period?

I was put on Low-Ogestrel 28 yesterday (February 6, 2013). I went to planned parenthood and was prescribed Low-Ogestrel 28. I have never been on the ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I finished taking all white active pills in my low-ogestrel pack and I lost the?

... pack, not being able to take any of the peach inactive ones. I got a new pack and started it the next day. I know that periods usually start ...