Low-Ogestrel-21 - How effectice is low ogesstrel at at preventing pregnancy?

If taken correctly Low-Ogestrel 21 is an effective birth control.

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I just had my period two weeks ago ive missed 4 active pills and I started again?

... today its very heavy and bright red is there something wrong

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I missed my Low-Ogestrel 28 pill on Friday and Saturday so I took two pills Sunday

... morning when I remembered and another one that afternoon at the normal time I take them. I know thats bad but should I continue to take one pill ...

Low-Ogestrel-21 - Me and my girlfriend had sex while she was ovulating and I ejaculated in her. That

... same day she took low ogestrel at 9:30 and has not missed one day yet. What are her chances of pregnancy?

Low-Ogestrel-28 - When should I get my period back after stopping low ogestrel?

I had previously been on low ogestrel for about 3 years and stopped taking it 5 weeks ago and missed my period. I took a pregnancy test and it was ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - Will I get my period?

I was put on Low-Ogestrel 28 yesterday (February 6, 2013). I went to planned parenthood and was prescribed Low-Ogestrel 28. I have never been on the ...