Low-Ogestrel-21 - How effectice is low ogesstrel at at preventing pregnancy?

If taken correctly Low-Ogestrel 21 is an effective birth control.

Low-Ogestrel-28

I started Low Ogestrel 28 almost one month ago, as soon as I took it, less than 24.. hrs my period stopped, I continued it and into my 3rd week I ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I just recently started taking Low-ogest?

I just started taking low-ogestrel, and I have been experiencing breakthrew every day for the last 15 days! How long will this go on for, when can I ...

Low-Ogestrel-21 - Me and my girlfriend had sex while she was ovulating and I ejaculated in her. That

... same day she took low ogestrel at 9:30 and has not missed one day yet. What are her chances of pregnancy?

Low-Ogestrel-28 - When should I get my period back after stopping low ogestrel?

I had previously been on low ogestrel for about 3 years and stopped taking it 5 weeks ago and missed my period. I took a pregnancy test and it was ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I WAS RECENTLY ON MONONESSA TABLETS 28S AND MY OBGYN CHANGED ME TO OGESTREL-28?

... Because my uterus was in large and was causing me to have a cyle twice in one month. Will switiching to this new pill help me out with that?