Low-Ogestrel-21 - How effectice is low ogesstrel at at preventing pregnancy?

If taken correctly Low-Ogestrel 21 is an effective birth control.

Low-Ogestrel-28

I started Low Ogestrel 28 almost one month ago, as soon as I took it, less than 24.. hrs my period stopped, I continued it and into my 3rd week I ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I just recently started taking Low-ogest?

I just started taking low-ogestrel, and I have been experiencing breakthrew every day for the last 15 days! How long will this go on for, when can I ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I have abnormal bleeding and I had it heavy with clots for 7 days now if I take a?

... low-ogestrel for a week than stop will I bleed like this stopping cause I wanna have a baby

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I WAS RECENTLY ON MONONESSA TABLETS 28S AND MY OBGYN CHANGED ME TO OGESTREL-28?

... Because my uterus was in large and was causing me to have a cyle twice in one month. Will switiching to this new pill help me out with that?

Low-Ogestrel-28 - Can I start Low-Ogestrel on the Monday after my period starts instead of the?

... Sunday? I got my Low-Ogestrel filled today instead of yesterday, because I forgot that you have to take it your first day of your period or on ...

0 answers 2 days 11 hours ago