Low-Ogestrel-21 - How effectice is low ogesstrel at at preventing pregnancy?

If taken correctly Low-Ogestrel 21 is an effective birth control.

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I missed my Low-Ogestrel 28 pill on Friday and Saturday so I took two pills Sunday

... morning when I remembered and another one that afternoon at the normal time I take them. I know thats bad but should I continue to take one pill ...

Low-Ogestrel-21 - Me and my girlfriend had sex while she was ovulating and I ejaculated in her. That

... same day she took low ogestrel at 9:30 and has not missed one day yet. What are her chances of pregnancy?

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I finished taking all white active pills in my low-ogestrel pack and I lost the?

... pack, not being able to take any of the peach inactive ones. I got a new pack and started it the next day. I know that periods usually start ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I have been on low-ogestrel 28 since June of 2014 I missed a pill for the first?

... time and that same day had Intercourse but the next day I took the pill will I get pregnant

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I WAS RECENTLY ON MONONESSA TABLETS 28S AND MY OBGYN CHANGED ME TO OGESTREL-28?

... Because my uterus was in large and was causing me to have a cyle twice in one month. Will switiching to this new pill help me out with that?