Low-Ogestrel-21 - How effectice is low ogesstrel at at preventing pregnancy?

If taken correctly Low-Ogestrel 21 is an effective birth control.

Low-Ogestrel-28

I started Low Ogestrel 28 almost one month ago, as soon as I took it, less than 24.. hrs my period stopped, I continued it and into my 3rd week I ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I missed my Low-Ogestrel 28 pill on Friday and Saturday so I took two pills Sunday

... morning when I remembered and another one that afternoon at the normal time I take them. I know thats bad but should I continue to take one pill ...

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I have abnormal bleeding and I had it heavy with clots for 7 days now if I take a?

... low-ogestrel for a week than stop will I bleed like this stopping cause I wanna have a baby

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I have been on low-ogestrel 28 since June of 2014 I missed a pill for the first?

... time and that same day had Intercourse but the next day I took the pill will I get pregnant

Low-Ogestrel-28 - I WAS RECENTLY ON MONONESSA TABLETS 28S AND MY OBGYN CHANGED ME TO OGESTREL-28?

... Because my uterus was in large and was causing me to have a cyle twice in one month. Will switiching to this new pill help me out with that?