Loteprednol/Tobramycin - what types of infections does it treat?

Loteprednol/tobramycin is an eyedrop medication marketed as Zylet.

Loteprednol is a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation. Tobramycin is an antibiotic.

Zylet is used to treat bacterial infections of the eye where there is inflammation caused by infection, or a risk of infection. It is also used to treat eye inflammation caused by surgery, allergies, and other conditions such as injury from chemical, radiation or thermal burns, or penetration of foreign bodies.
For more information see http://www.drugs.com/zylet.html