I am addicted to [8]Lortab 7.5- 500 mg. I take approximately 20 pills per day and I would really like and need to get off of them. When I run out of them I go through some really bad withdrawls. My stomach feels like it's in knots all of the time and I have diarrhea constantly. I break out in cold sweats and also have hot flashes minutes apart from each other. I am also mad at the world, I can't give anyone a good word. I can't eat or drink anything because it goes right through me. I have went a week without eating anything before and still had diarrhea. If I don't have them, I am no good. I can't do anything. I can't even function or think and I can't sleep either. I just want to be left alone. I don't want anyone to talk to me. I have been taking them for approximately 6 years. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know because I hate living my life around a pill.
I am married and have 2 kids ages 4 and 6. When I am out of Lortabs the kids know something is wrong and they get scared of me. I know that I am ambling on but I need help. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and tried. I have thought about Methadone but I am afraid of getting addicted to that. I've read some of the forums that was posted but no one mentioned anything about having diarrhea constantly. Thanks to all of the replys.