Lortab - how long after taking loratab is it found in the system? (urine Test)?

Anonymous

Detectable up to 72 hours.

April66 30 Jul 2010

Thank you very much. You help was appreciated.

Anonymous 31 Jul 2010

Your very welcome just glad i could help:)

How long does it take before subutex is out of my system for a urine test?

I have been taking 2 to 4 mg a day for about a month and need to take a urine test for work. It is highly frowned upon by this particular employer ...

I have been taking 2 fiorinals a day for about a month how long will it stay in my system?

I have a urine test in 2 days. I have a job interview even tho I have a prescription I would like to pass the test anyway.

I have a urine test tomorrow to make sure my endocets are in my system how can I get it into my?

... system fast and how long will it stay in my system for

I am prescribed 10/325 lortab. I ran out a few days before my dr.'s appt. How long will they stay?

in my system. I really need to take a couple more today but I don't want to have them show up in my urine if he even gives me a test.'

How do you test for quaaludes in the body?

What type of test identifies quaaludes or drugs similar to quaaludes. Blood or Urine test? In a hosp. or are there also tests one can buy, and if ...