Lortab - how long after taking loratab is it found in the system? (urine Test)?

Detectable up to 72 hours.

April66 30 Jul 2010

Thank you very much. You help was appreciated.

Anonymous 31 Jul 2010

Your very welcome just glad i could help:)

max6111bmcd 4 Dec 2011

Thanks for your help!

Does the antibotic bactrim interfer with a drug test?

I am taking loratab, and my doctor but me on bactrim, when I took my drug test at pain management and it was negative for loratab. I take my loratab ...

I have been taking 2 fiorinals a day for about a month how long will it stay in my system?

I have a urine test in 2 days. I have a job interview even tho I have a prescription I would like to pass the test anyway.

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

I am prescribed 10/325 lortab. I ran out a few days before my dr.'s appt. How long will they stay?

in my system. I really need to take a couple more today but I don't want to have them show up in my urine if he even gives me a test.'

How do you test for quaaludes in the body?

What type of test identifies quaaludes or drugs similar to quaaludes. Blood or Urine test? In a hosp. or are there also tests one can buy, and if ...