Lortab - how long after taking loratab is it found in the system? (urine Test)?

Anonymous

Detectable up to 72 hours.

April66 30 Jul 2010

Thank you very much. You help was appreciated.

Anonymous 31 Jul 2010

Your very welcome just glad i could help:)

I have been taking 2 fiorinals a day for about a month how long will it stay in my system?

I have a urine test in 2 days. I have a job interview even tho I have a prescription I would like to pass the test anyway.

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

I have a urine test tomorrow to make sure my endocets are in my system how can I get it into my?

... system fast and how long will it stay in my system for

I am prescribed 10/325 lortab. I ran out a few days before my dr.'s appt. How long will they stay?

in my system. I really need to take a couple more today but I don't want to have them show up in my urine if he even gives me a test.'

How long can a drug like Loratab stay in your system to cause a bad reaction?

I take Vibyrd:30mg once a day:Gabapentin100mg at bedtime and was recently perscribed Loratab for back pain. I took one at 3pm and then at night my ...