Lortab - how long after taking loratab is it found in the system? (urine Test)?

Anonymous

Detectable up to 72 hours.

April66 30 Jul 2010

Thank you very much. You help was appreciated.

Anonymous 31 Jul 2010

Your very welcome just glad i could help:)

How long does it take before subutex is out of my system for a urine test?

I have been taking 2 to 4 mg a day for about a month and need to take a urine test for work. It is highly frowned upon by this particular employer ...

How long does hydrocodne stay in your system?

have to take urine test i think its 13panel... was on a 2 day family trip accidentaly left my oxycodone at home my daughter had hydrocodone 10s i ...

I have been taking 2 fiorinals a day for about a month how long will it stay in my system?

I have a urine test in 2 days. I have a job interview even tho I have a prescription I would like to pass the test anyway.

I have a urine test tomorrow to make sure my endocets are in my system how can I get it into my?

... system fast and how long will it stay in my system for

How long can a drug like Loratab stay in your system to cause a bad reaction?

I take Vibyrd:30mg once a day:Gabapentin100mg at bedtime and was recently perscribed Loratab for back pain. I took one at 3pm and then at night my ...