Lorazepam - is it similar to xanax?

Anonymous

Yes, it is milder and doesn't work as fast to me, but it is the same type of medication.

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Lorazepam - Anyone else have chronic fatigue, muscle aches and fever. How did you get your life back

Is there anybody out there who is having similar problems as me? I started taking lorazepam.5 to 1mg... once per day for over a year. My psychiatrist ...

Which is better for anxiety: diazepam or lorazepam?

These drugs seem so similar. I've been given diazepam by one doctor and previously given lorazepam by another; both for anxiety. What's the ...