Lorazepam - is it similar to xanax?

Yes, it is milder and doesn't work as fast to me, but it is the same type of medication.

Lorazepam - Anyone else have chronic fatigue, muscle aches and fever. How did you get your life back

Is there anybody out there who is having similar problems as me? I started taking lorazepam.5 to 1mg... once per day for over a year. My psychiatrist ...

Which is better for anxiety: diazepam or lorazepam?

These drugs seem so similar. I've been given diazepam by one doctor and previously given lorazepam by another; both for anxiety. What's the ...

Could ambien metabolize as lorazepam in a urine drug screen. I have scripts for Xanax and ambien and

... my drug screen came back positive for lorazepam. Confused. I have not taken any lorazepam

Does Lorazepam work better to treat anxiety than Xanax and the same question for Klonopin?

Does Klonopin work better to treat anxiety than Lorazepam and Xanax? Thank you