Lorazepam - is it similar to xanax?

Anonymous

Yes, it is milder and doesn't work as fast to me, but it is the same type of medication.

Lorazepam - Anyone else have chronic fatigue, muscle aches and fever. How did you get your life back

Is there anybody out there who is having similar problems as me? I started taking lorazepam.5 to 1mg... once per day for over a year. My psychiatrist ...

Which is better for anxiety: diazepam or lorazepam?

These drugs seem so similar. I've been given diazepam by one doctor and previously given lorazepam by another; both for anxiety. What's the ...

Could ambien metabolize as lorazepam in a urine drug screen. I have scripts for Xanax and ambien and

... my drug screen came back positive for lorazepam. Confused. I have not taken any lorazepam

Does Lorazepam and any blood pressure medications have the same ingredients?

My 81 year old mother says she should not take 2 lorazepam meds as the Dr. has prescribed because it has a similar ingredient in it as her blood ...

Zanax 1 Mg verses Lorazepam 0.5mg?

i took 6 lorazepam 0.5mg-3 days thursday ago & i'm on Zanax 1mg i have a drug test at pain clinic dr. makes sure i take my pain meds and ...