Lorazepam - is it similar to xanax?

Anonymous

Yes, it is milder and doesn't work as fast to me, but it is the same type of medication.

I'm in the process of switching to Klonopin from Xanax XR & Lorazepam using a step-out method. From

... what I read this medicine will help me a great deal but am leary like anyone would be switching to a new med. Does klonopin feel the same as ...

Can you compare 0.25mg lorazepam to Xanax?

How many 0.25mg lorazepams equal 1.0mg xanax?

Could ambien metabolize as lorazepam in a urine drug screen. I have scripts for Xanax and ambien and

... my drug screen came back positive for lorazepam. Confused. I have not taken any lorazepam

Does Lorazepam work better to treat anxiety than Xanax and the same question for Klonopin?

Does Klonopin work better to treat anxiety than Lorazepam and Xanax? Thank you

Xanax 1 Mg verses Lorazepam 0.5mg?

i took 6 lorazepam 0.5mg-3 days thursday ago & i'm on Zanax 1mg i have a drug test at pain clinic dr. makes sure i take my pain meds and ...