Lorazepam - is it similar to xanax?

Anonymous

Yes, it is milder and doesn't work as fast to me, but it is the same type of medication.

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Which is better for anxiety: diazepam or lorazepam?

These drugs seem so similar. I've been given diazepam by one doctor and previously given lorazepam by another; both for anxiety. What's the ...

Could ambien metabolize as lorazepam in a urine drug screen. I have scripts for Xanax and ambien and

... my drug screen came back positive for lorazepam. Confused. I have not taken any lorazepam

Does Lorazepam work better to treat anxiety than Xanax and the same question for Klonopin?

Does Klonopin work better to treat anxiety than Lorazepam and Xanax? Thank you

Zanax 1 Mg verses Lorazepam 0.5mg?

i took 6 lorazepam 0.5mg-3 days thursday ago & i'm on Zanax 1mg i have a drug test at pain clinic dr. makes sure i take my pain meds and ...