Lorazepam - is it similar to xanax?

Anonymous

Yes, it is milder and doesn't work as fast to me, but it is the same type of medication.

Can you compare .25Lorazapam to what is equaled to 1.0 Xanax?How many .25lorazapams equal 1.0 xanax?

If you have 0.25MG's of Lorazepam,how many of these tiny white pills equals 1.0 Xanax..equalling same results? one[1] miligram of Xanax

Lorazepam - Anyone else have chronic fatigue, muscle aches and fever. How did you get your life back

Is there anybody out there who is having similar problems as me? I started taking lorazepam.5 to 1mg... once per day for over a year. My psychiatrist ...

Could ambien metabolize as lorazepam in a urine drug screen. I have scripts for Xanax and ambien and

... my drug screen came back positive for lorazepam. Confused. I have not taken any lorazepam

Zanax 1 Mg verses Lorazepam 0.5mg?

i took 6 lorazepam 0.5mg-3 days thursday ago & i'm on Zanax 1mg i have a drug test at pain clinic dr. makes sure i take my pain meds and ...