Lorazepam - is it similar to xanax?

Anonymous

Yes, it is milder and doesn't work as fast to me, but it is the same type of medication.

I'm in the process of switching to Klonopin from Xanax XR & Lorazepam using a step-out method. From

... what I read this medicine will help me a great deal but am leary like anyone would be switching to a new med. Does klonopin feel the same as ...

Lorazepam - Anyone else have chronic fatigue, muscle aches and fever. How did you get your life back

Is there anybody out there who is having similar problems as me? I started taking lorazepam.5 to 1mg... once per day for over a year. My psychiatrist ...

Does Lorazepam work better to treat anxiety than Xanax and the same question for Klonopin?

Does Klonopin work better to treat anxiety than Lorazepam and Xanax? Thank you

Zanax 1 Mg verses Lorazepam 0.5mg?

i took 6 lorazepam 0.5mg-3 days thursday ago & i'm on Zanax 1mg i have a drug test at pain clinic dr. makes sure i take my pain meds and ...

Ive just been put on Ativan 2.5mg 1x3times p/day how long should it take for me to get some results?

After being restricted from Xanax 5x2mg tabs p/day, i was given lorazepam in between to help me, they did nothing for me after giving them a full ...