Loratadine - benadryl with claritin?

Did you mean if it was okay to take loratadine with Benadryl?

Yes, it's fine to take Claritin (loratadine) and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) together.

Asthma - I HAVE HAD ALLERGY TESTS (NEG) USE ADDVAIR,ZANTAC, AND CLARITIN d?

tHE COUGH IS GONE, BUT STILL HAVE THICK MUCUS IN THROAT, DRY THROAT, AND MY VOICE IS NEARLY GONE SOME DAYS... ANY SUGGESTIONS. ALSO CAN THE ...

Claritin-D 12hour, Diovan, Benadryl/Sudafed combo: can these cause acid reflux?

My sister has severe acid reflux and bad allergies. She takes the above medication. The Diovan is because Claritin-D raises her blood pressure-but ...

Claritin-D - Hi I suffer terribly with hayfever and I have decided to take claritin slow release the

... pack said to swallow whole but i cannot swallow tablets and after half and hour of trying i broke it into 3 peices then swallowed it , does ...

Claritin D 12 hours?

I have taken Claritin D which my Dr. Recommended. I experienced extreme dryness as I would imagine a dehydrated person might. Is there another ...