Loratadine - benadryl with claritin?

Did you mean if it was okay to take loratadine with Benadryl?

Yes, it's fine to take Claritin (loratadine) and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) together.

Asthma - I HAVE HAD ALLERGY TESTS (NEG) USE ADDVAIR,ZANTAC, AND CLARITIN d?

tHE COUGH IS GONE, BUT STILL HAVE THICK MUCUS IN THROAT, DRY THROAT, AND MY VOICE IS NEARLY GONE SOME DAYS... ANY SUGGESTIONS. ALSO CAN THE ...

Is it safe to take Claritin, Allegra and Benadryl ?

My mother is 86 yrs old... I just found out she is taking all three of these medications in addition to Coumadin, Lexapro and blood pressure ...

Claritin-D 12hour, Diovan, Benadryl/Sudafed combo: can these cause acid reflux?

My sister has severe acid reflux and bad allergies. She takes the above medication. The Diovan is because Claritin-D raises her blood pressure-but ...

Claritin D 12 hours?

I have taken Claritin D which my Dr. Recommended. I experienced extreme dryness as I would imagine a dehydrated person might. Is there another ...

Can you take phenylephen hcl and loratadine at same time?

CAN YOU TAKE DAYQUIL SINEX LIQUICAPS AND LORATADINE OR CLARITIN 10 mg.TOGETHER FOR CONGESTION?