Looking for new medication for low testosterone adertised on t.v?

A lot of late night television will run ads for "male enhancement" and "Low T" treatment. If only it were that easy! Your first clue is that these ads only seem to show up at late night, when rates are low and advertisers can get a "run of schedule" package price. If their product was successful, they wouldn't have to shop the bargain basement packages from tv stations and networks... but they'd be in doctor's offices and over the counter drug stores.

Do yourself a favor. Go back to your doctor and speak frankly with him about what you're trying to accomplish. Let him prescribe something that is KNOWN.