How long does it take for the yeast infections, fungus to go away when taking fluconazole?

Fluconazole is used to treat serious fungal or yeast infections, such as vaginal candidiasis, oropharyngeal candidiasis (thrush, oral thrush), esophageal candidiasis (candida esophagitis), other candida infections (including urinary tract infections, peritonitis, and infections that may occur in different parts of the body), or fungal (cryptococcal) meningitis. This medicine works by killing the fungus or yeast, or preventing its growth.
It's very difficult to answer your question without needing more information.
What sort of yeast infection infection are you treating? How severe is it? What dose of fluconazole are you taking and for how long?

Everybody is different but for me it took 2-3weeks