How long does it take vyvanse to start working after it is taken?

Anonymous

Hello nwakudu. 24 to 48 hours. Regards pledge

Hi nwadudu,

My son took it he felt it by a week.

Smileyhappy

Day to Day Vyvanse Blog?

Hi group. After a long period of testing and diagnosis, my son will start Vyvanse this Saturday. Say a prayer for us. He is in the 8th grade. He ...

Is Vyvanse a very good medicine?

My psychiatrist is switching me from Adderall XR over to Vyvanse starting tommorrow, Monday, Nov. 29, and i'm very nervous. I was on Adderall ...

Vyvanse - doctor has just started me on 70mg - isn't that kind of high - was taking Concerta?

My doc just prescribed Vyvanse since Concerta seemed to stop working for me. I was taking 54mg of Concerta (couldn't tolerate a higher dose) and ...

How long does it take for welbutrin to start working and at what mg ?

I am on 75 mg a day of welbutrin. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I am so anxious for it to start working. I am interested in hearing from ...

Vyvanse issue?

I've been taking vyvanse for 7 months and I get this feeling that I'm not interested in what i'm doing, I don't have anything to ...