How long does it take vyvanse to start working after it is taken?

Hello nwakudu. 24 to 48 hours. Regards pledge

Hi nwadudu,

My son took it he felt it by a week.

Smileyhappy

How long does it take for Toviaz to start working?

I have been on 8mg Toviaz for one week. I can't seem to tell any difference in the number of trips to the bathroom. Does anyone know how long it ...

Is Vyvanse a very good medicine?

My psychiatrist is switching me from Adderall XR over to Vyvanse starting tommorrow, Monday, Nov. 29, and i'm very nervous. I was on Adderall ...

How long does it take for Concerta to start working.

I'm 18 just diagnosed with ADD two days on concerta 18 mgs not noticing any change in my ability to concentrate does it take time to start ...

Vyvanse - why does my daughters hair fall out when, after a drug holiday, I start her meds again?

My child is 9 years old and she has been on vyvanse 30 mg tables for a year or more if i take her off her meds for more than a week when she goes ...

Will 7.5mg loratab cause my 40mg vyvanse not to work?

Ive been takin 2 40mg vyvanse a day i just started taking 7.5mg loratab yesterday and today i took my vyvanse and its not working anybody have any ...