How long does it take vyvanse to start working after it is taken?

Hello nwakudu. 24 to 48 hours. Regards pledge

Hi nwadudu,

My son took it he felt it by a week.

Smileyhappy

Does Vyvanse and Lamictal have any negative effects?

I have been taking Vyvanse and Lamictal for about 6 months now and have had some crazy sexual thoughts. I surf the web and look at all kinds of weird ...

How long does it take for Toviaz to start working?

I have been on 8mg Toviaz for one week. I can't seem to tell any difference in the number of trips to the bathroom. Does anyone know how long it ...

Vyvanse - doctor has just started me on 70mg - isn't that kind of high - was taking Concerta?

My doc just prescribed Vyvanse since Concerta seemed to stop working for me. I was taking 54mg of Concerta (couldn't tolerate a higher dose) and ...

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...

Just got switched from Adderall to Vyvanse?

I was taking 60 mg IR of Adderall per day, but that just wasn't cutting it. What needed to be done was upping my dose to 90 mg. My doctor ...