How long does it take vyvanse to start working after it is taken?

Anonymous

Hello nwakudu. 24 to 48 hours. Regards pledge

Hi nwadudu,

My son took it he felt it by a week.

Smileyhappy

Is Vyvanse a very good medicine?

My psychiatrist is switching me from Adderall XR over to Vyvanse starting tommorrow, Monday, Nov. 29, and i'm very nervous. I was on Adderall ...

Vyvanse - doctor has just started me on 70mg - isn't that kind of high - was taking Concerta?

My doc just prescribed Vyvanse since Concerta seemed to stop working for me. I was taking 54mg of Concerta (couldn't tolerate a higher dose) and ...

Just got switched from Adderall to Vyvanse?

I was taking 60 mg IR of Adderall per day, but that just wasn't cutting it. What needed to be done was upping my dose to 90 mg. My doctor ...

How long does it take for welbutrin to start working and at what mg ?

I am on 75 mg a day of welbutrin. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I am so anxious for it to start working. I am interested in hearing from ...

Vyvanse- 13 year old takes 30 mg, but wears off in the afternoon, suggestions?

he was on adderell for years, had tics and was like a zombie, vyvanse works much better but it stops working by 3pm.