How long does it take vyvanse to start working after it is taken?

Anonymous

Hello nwakudu. 24 to 48 hours. Regards pledge

Hi nwadudu,

My son took it he felt it by a week.

Smileyhappy

Day to Day Vyvanse Blog?

Hi group. After a long period of testing and diagnosis, my son will start Vyvanse this Saturday. Say a prayer for us. He is in the 8th grade. He ...

How long does it take for Toviaz to start working?

I have been on 8mg Toviaz for one week. I can't seem to tell any difference in the number of trips to the bathroom. Does anyone know how long it ...

Is Vyvanse a very good medicine?

My psychiatrist is switching me from Adderall XR over to Vyvanse starting tommorrow, Monday, Nov. 29, and i'm very nervous. I was on Adderall ...

Vyvanse - doctor has just started me on 70mg - isn't that kind of high - was taking Concerta?

My doc just prescribed Vyvanse since Concerta seemed to stop working for me. I was taking 54mg of Concerta (couldn't tolerate a higher dose) and ...

Vyvanse issue?

I've been taking vyvanse for 7 months and I get this feeling that I'm not interested in what i'm doing, I don't have anything to ...