How long does it take vyvanse to start working after it is taken?

Anonymous

Hello nwakudu. 24 to 48 hours. Regards pledge

Hi nwadudu,

My son took it he felt it by a week.

Smileyhappy

How long does it take for Toviaz to start working?

I have been on 8mg Toviaz for one week. I can't seem to tell any difference in the number of trips to the bathroom. Does anyone know how long it ...

Is Vyvanse a very good medicine?

My psychiatrist is switching me from Adderall XR over to Vyvanse starting tommorrow, Monday, Nov. 29, and i'm very nervous. I was on Adderall ...

Vyvanse - doctor has just started me on 70mg - isn't that kind of high - was taking Concerta?

My doc just prescribed Vyvanse since Concerta seemed to stop working for me. I was taking 54mg of Concerta (couldn't tolerate a higher dose) and ...

Just got switched from Adderall to Vyvanse?

I was taking 60 mg IR of Adderall per day, but that just wasn't cutting it. What needed to be done was upping my dose to 90 mg. My doctor ...

Why isn't Adderall and Vyvanse working for me?

I got diagnosed with ADHD when i was in 4th grade. I didn't start taking medication for it till now (i'm a freshman in college now). I went ...