How long does it take vyvanse to start working after it is taken?

Anonymous

Hello nwakudu. 24 to 48 hours. Regards pledge

Hi nwadudu,

My son took it he felt it by a week.

Smileyhappy

Day to Day Vyvanse Blog?

Hi group. After a long period of testing and diagnosis, my son will start Vyvanse this Saturday. Say a prayer for us. He is in the 8th grade. He ...

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...

How long does it take for welbutrin to start working and at what mg ?

I am on 75 mg a day of welbutrin. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I am so anxious for it to start working. I am interested in hearing from ...

Vyvanse issue?

I've been taking vyvanse for 7 months and I get this feeling that I'm not interested in what i'm doing, I don't have anything to ...

If vyvanse stops working, could I take adderall?

I saw my doctor yesterday about my Vyvanse barely working(even with dose adjustment) and he said he has never had this happen or even heard of it. So ...