How long has Vyvance been on the market?

Anonymous

Hello Slee, I believe since 2007. That's the number I came up with on the end of trials..Mary

Vyvance - my daughter has just been prescribed this, is it safe, she has an irregular heartbeat?

My 26 yr. old daughter who suffers from Major Depression was just prescribed Vyvance for ADD just if you normally have a fast irregular heartbeat- ...

Going to be trying wellbutrin from Vyvance ADHD?

so Monday my doctor wants me to try Wellbutrin. I have been taking Vyvance for 5 months now and i like it. The problem is, it only last so long, than ...

Vyvance to wellbutrin or ritalin next week?

so If I go off Vyvance, I could go on wellbutrin or Ritalin next week and it will be free from the VA hospital. Right now I'mpaying $400 a month ...

Is it a good idea to put a 13 year old who has been on vyvance on prozac at the same time?

he is add/adhd but has been acting out because he wants to live with his dad im just afraid he shouldnt be on either seams as its been problems since ...