How long has Vyvance been on the market?

Anonymous

Hello Slee, I believe since 2007. That's the number I came up with on the end of trials..Mary

Vyvance 6 year old boy side effects?

My son is 6 years old will be 7 in april. he has been on adderall, and concerta and intuniv. i took him to the doc over spring break and she has now ...

Vyvance - my daughter has just been prescribed this, is it safe, she has an irregular heartbeat?

My 26 yr. old daughter who suffers from Major Depression was just prescribed Vyvance for ADD just if you normally have a fast irregular heartbeat- ...

Is it a good idea to put a 13 year old who has been on vyvance on prozac at the same time?

he is add/adhd but has been acting out because he wants to live with his dad im just afraid he shouldnt be on either seams as its been problems since ...