How long does viagra take to kick in?

Anonymous

Hello titansbaby. Usually within a hour, or less off taking it. Regards pledge

I have been prescribed Viagra because I take an anti depressant and am having trouble staying and?

... getting fully "ready" If it works,how long will Viagra keep me "ready"? Also, which of the three drugs works best?Thank you

Does gleevic react negatively when taken with viagra?

I got nauseous the last two times I took viagra after I took my usual dosage of gleevec. I stopped taking viagra, but I would like to use it again. I ...

When I take 100mg viagra how long does it stay in my system?

not everyday user once every 2 weeks

Is there a female equivalent to Viagra or herbal medication?

I asked my pharmacist if there was a female Viagra pill, and he said, "don't you think there would be a big long line if there was!" ...

What is the average time length of the erection when viagra is used, and what if it lasts too long?

Once it lasted so long it was uncomfortable for us both to continue; more like a marathon than love-making. help?