How long does viagra take to kick in?

Hello titansbaby. Usually within a hour, or less off taking it. Regards pledge

I have been prescribed Viagra because I take an anti depressant and am having trouble staying and?

... getting fully "ready" If it works,how long will Viagra keep me "ready"? Also, which of the three drugs works best?Thank you

Can Viagra help?

Hey my question is: Can Viagra help you maintain an erection for a long period of tine if you DO NOT suffer from ED? I'm 26 yrs old and have a ...

Does gleevic react negatively when taken with viagra?

I got nauseous the last two times I took viagra after I took my usual dosage of gleevec. I stopped taking viagra, but I would like to use it again. I ...

What is the average time length of the erection when viagra is used, and what if it lasts too long?

Once it lasted so long it was uncomfortable for us both to continue; more like a marathon than love-making. help?