How long does tylenol 3's stay in your system?

Hello jrow78. Tylenol3 with Codeine can be detectable as long as eight days possibly longer after taking the drug. Regards, pledge

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

How long does a 20 mg. ferosemide stay in your system?

just wanted to know how long one 20 mg. lasic will stay in your system?

How to find out when, what & how medications (if any)were giving to my baby. Also how long does it?

... stay in the system? My baby was in the care of someone who had no knowledge of her medical history,even if she gave her Tylenol we want to know ...