How long does tylenol 3's stay in your system?

Hello jrow78. Tylenol3 with Codeine can be detectable as long as eight days possibly longer after taking the drug. Regards, pledge

Darvocet-N 100 - how long does morphine stay in your system?

i went to the hospital in July and tested positive for morphine in September, I do also have perscriptions for Tylenol 3, Vicodin, Darvocet, and ...

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

If I take 1 oc 40 will it stay in my system longer than 3 days? I have a high metabolism and most?

... pill's don't stay in my system to long, I also want to know if it will cause me to have seizures, someone told me it would. I have took ...