How long does tylenol 3's stay in your system?

Hello jrow78. Tylenol3 with Codeine can be detectable as long as eight days possibly longer after taking the drug. Regards, pledge

Darvocet-N 100 - how long does morphine stay in your system?

i went to the hospital in July and tested positive for morphine in September, I do also have perscriptions for Tylenol 3, Vicodin, Darvocet, and ...

1 tablet, 250mg, how long does this stay in your system, first time user?

I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...