How long does Trazodone last if taking 50mg at bedtime for sleep? When should you not feel drowsy?

Hello ahageman. How long it is effective depends on the individual. The dose is a beginners, be it taken for depression or sleep disorder. As to the drowsiness, once upon awakening, the drowsiness should subside not long after. Regards pledge

Hi Ahageman,

I used to take 50 of Trazodone and I would feel fine in the morning. Even when I got up at night I was fine. If you just started it takes awhile of taking it sometimes before you feel this way.

Take care,

Smileyhappy