What are the long term effects of Zyrtec in children?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Long term use of zyrtec d?

What is the long term use side effects of this drug on childrne age 10 and up?

My 11 year old son was put on this medication Ursodiol for fatty liver disease. He has been on it a year now and I am concerned for his body and the ...

Have any clinical trials been conducted to study the long term effects of Boniva?

A patient started on Boniva at age 51 y/o and is concerned what, if any, are the long term effects of this drug.

Long term effects on children whose mothers were given ritodrine during pregnancy?

I took ritodrine (experimental at the time) during my pregnancy and want to speak with other mothers about the effects on the children as they grow ...

Voltaren - what are the long term effects of Diclofennac?

I have recently been able to convince my MD to give me these and they are the only tablets that have given me instant relief for 20 years. I have had ...