What are the long term effects of Zyrtec in children?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What is the long term use side effects of this drug on childrne age 10 and up?

My 11 year old son was put on this medication Ursodiol for fatty liver disease. He has been on it a year now and I am concerned for his body and the ...

Have any clinical trials been conducted to study the long term effects of Boniva?

A patient started on Boniva at age 51 y/o and is concerned what, if any, are the long term effects of this drug.

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - Should I take Zyrtec-D with cheratussin Guaifenesin/codeine?

My doctor prescribed cheratussin ac for coughing at night, also have sinus congestion which Zyrtec D was recommended. Have recently undergone surgury ...

Boniva - what are the effects of long term use (over five years)?

I have heard rumors that long term use can be physuically bad for me. is there some kind of problemsd for people who use this drubg long term??? g

Can Zyrtec withdrawal cause hives?

I've been on Zyrtec for many years, and every time I tried to stop, I got hives within a couple of days. The hives go away when I go back on the ...