What are the long term effects of Zyrtec in children?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Long term use of zyrtec d?

Have any clinical trials been conducted to study the long term effects of Boniva?

A patient started on Boniva at age 51 y/o and is concerned what, if any, are the long term effects of this drug.

Boniva - what are the effects of long term use (over five years)?

I have heard rumors that long term use can be physuically bad for me. is there some kind of problemsd for people who use this drubg long term??? g

Long term effects on children whose mothers were given ritodrine during pregnancy?

I took ritodrine (experimental at the time) during my pregnancy and want to speak with other mothers about the effects on the children as they grow ...

Can Zyrtec withdrawal cause hives?

I've been on Zyrtec for many years, and every time I tried to stop, I got hives within a couple of days. The hives go away when I go back on the ...