How long does Talwin NX stay in your system?

The talwin part is out of your system in about a day, while the naloxone Is out of your system in about 5 hours.

Does anybody know what family this talwin nx is in..what is a pain med that is like it..i know?

... nothing about it and we are researching it to see if it is ok for my dad to take before we get it..he was on norco 10. is this better? please ...

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

Talwin nx what is .5mg what is the 50mg?

In talwin there are two different drugs. What are they and are they both narcotics?

How long can a drug like Loratab stay in your system to cause a bad reaction?

I take Vibyrd:30mg once a day:Gabapentin100mg at bedtime and was recently perscribed Loratab for back pain. I took one at 3pm and then at night my ...