How long does Talwin NX stay in your system?

The talwin part is out of your system in about a day, while the naloxone Is out of your system in about 5 hours.

Does anybody know what family this talwin nx is in..what is a pain med that is like it..i know?

... nothing about it and we are researching it to see if it is ok for my dad to take before we get it..he was on norco 10. is this better? please ...

TALWIN NX?

I am on hydrocodone 10/325 three times a day (for 4 yrs), i have built up tolerance and it no longer works. Is talwin similar, better, etc? is it a ...

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

I have been taking narco 10 for a severe back problem and I am gone from home and I forgot it I have

... talwin nx can I take that can i take the talwin nx after i took the narco early this morning and if so what will it do to me