How long does the nicotine patch stay in your system?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

FACIAL SAGGING FROM USE OF NICOTINE tRANSDERMAL SYSTEM PATCH?

I've used the nicotine transdermal system patch for two weeks on my left arm. About a week ago, I noticed the left side of my fade sagging. Has ...

How long does nicotine stay in your body from the day you quit smoking?

i quit smoking yesterday and i would like to know how long it takes for the nicotine to leave the body to be nicotine free.

Nicotine - is getting blisters at the patch site normal?

I have used the patch before for the full two months and quit for a year. I started smoking again after and now recently decided its time to quit. ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...