How long does the nicotine patch stay in your system?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long does nicotine stay in your body from the day you quit smoking?

i quit smoking yesterday and i would like to know how long it takes for the nicotine to leave the body to be nicotine free.

I just started nicotine patches about 4 days ago and Im having alot of restlessness. what do I do?

its like i cant stay still when i try to go to bed i toss and turn legs go crazy on me. even tried taking patch off before bed, but still didnt work. ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...

Nicotine - Have any of you tried using those smokeless/vapor less Nix Zero cigarettes?

I think I would prefer to use that instead of a nicotine patch. All it releases is nicotine. But, does anyone have feedback?!