How long does the nicotine patch stay in your system?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I just started nicotine patches about 4 days ago and Im having alot of restlessness. what do I do?

its like i cant stay still when i try to go to bed i toss and turn legs go crazy on me. even tried taking patch off before bed, but still didnt work. ...

I started on a program at work and started the nicotine patch , right away I felt dizzy off balance?

... and numbing in my lips and fingers. I stopped taking it, but still felt sick. Later I went to my doctor and my white blood count was low and I ...

Nicotine - is getting blisters at the patch site normal?

I have used the patch before for the full two months and quit for a year. I started smoking again after and now recently decided its time to quit. ...

I have nicotine transdermal system patch kit. My question is are they still go after the exp date?

I have had this system awhile and decided that it is truly time but i noticed the exp date is mar of 2011 are they still going to be effective?

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...