How long does the nicotine patch stay in your system?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Nicotine - Feeling of being high after I took patch off?

I am on a 24 hour patch for 12 days now and during the second week I had a headache which lasted for 3 days. I took the patch off before bed to see ...

I just started nicotine patches about 4 days ago and Im having alot of restlessness. what do I do?

its like i cant stay still when i try to go to bed i toss and turn legs go crazy on me. even tried taking patch off before bed, but still didnt work. ...

Nicotine - is getting blisters at the patch site normal?

I have used the patch before for the full two months and quit for a year. I started smoking again after and now recently decided its time to quit. ...

I have nicotine transdermal system patch kit. My question is are they still go after the exp date?

I have had this system awhile and decided that it is truly time but i noticed the exp date is mar of 2011 are they still going to be effective?

How long does nicotine stay in your system?

I smoke on avg 15 cigs a day