How long does the nicotine patch stay in your system?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long does nicotine stay in your body from the day you quit smoking?

i quit smoking yesterday and i would like to know how long it takes for the nicotine to leave the body to be nicotine free.

Nicotine - is getting blisters at the patch site normal?

I have used the patch before for the full two months and quit for a year. I started smoking again after and now recently decided its time to quit. ...

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...

Do nicotine patch cause gas?

Is abdominal gas a side effect of nicotine patch use of is it a natural happening from nicotine withdraweral

Nicotine - Have any of you tried using those smokeless/vapor less Nix Zero cigarettes?

I think I would prefer to use that instead of a nicotine patch. All it releases is nicotine. But, does anyone have feedback?!