How long will it take for muscle pain to stop after quitting Crestor? I was on it for 3 months?

my hubby is experiencing the same thing but he talks about tingling as opposed to musle pain so i guess he's not at the pain part yet. anyways, i have been reading about mushrooms and other things to reduce cholesterol and u can get off these medications totally. check the internet and u will find that u can buy kits and grow your own. shiitake and oysters are supposed to be the best. inlude lots of ani-oxidants. check the dr. oz webiste for more info.