How long is medication good after the date of disposal on label?

Hello eajors. Most all drugs are discarded a year after being filled. As to how effective if used, the norm is that the drug/medication will have lost most if not all its effectiveness. regards pledge

Honestly it depends on the drug. Here in the US we tend to call things bad even food when in reality most drugs are good for long after what is on the label. With that being said I would ask a Dr about it.if I have patient that calls me and ask I tell them to come in and see me and . If for some reason they cannot I look for alternatives that are cheaper

We send a ton of drugs to other countries that do not have the same expiration date restrictions, but YOU have to be careful
Take care
D