Anonymous

How long does it take for a pill like Lortab to leave your system?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long does it take for oxycontin to leave your system?

HI I have secere facial pain and I took one of my mom's oxycontin 60 mg on Sunday the 24th. I won't be tested till the 3rd late in the day ...

How long does Lortab stay in your system? I am of medium build?

I have been taking Lortab for about a month, now my doctor has me on Tramadol. I don't want to start the Tramadol until the Lortab is out of my ...

How long does Lortab or morphine stay in a persons system?

I am trying to get all the info I can on pain pills, I have a friend who has finally said she needs help. She's gonna try an in patient rehab, ...

How long does it take for Cabamazepine Sandoz take to leave your system?

I have been on Carbamazepine Sandoz 100mg twice a day for a month for Trigeminal Neuraglia. I have had a severe allergic reaction to it and my doctor ...

How long does it take metronidazole to leave your system?

I just need to know how long approximately it takes for metronidazole in the pill form to leave your system?? I was told 24 hours