How long does klonopin stayin your system for blood and also urine tests?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does klonopin stay in your system?

Klonopin has 18-50 hours half life. This mean that it will take 18-50 hours for your body to completely eliminate out of your system 50 % of the dose you have taken. It can be up to 7 days for the drug to entirely clear your system.
It is worth noting that plasma levels of clonazepam can vary as much as tenfold between different patients