How long does hydromorphone stay in your urine?

Anonymous

Urine: 3-4.-

Blood: 1-4.-

Hair: 90 days.-

Take care,

maso.-

How to Pass a urine test that has oxycontin & hydromorphone?

I have been taking Oxycontin & Dilaudid/Hydromorphone for approx 9 mths due to extensive painful surgeries and they have been prescribed by a ...

What all drugs can break down in your system and show up in your urine and stool as morphine?

My husband passed away and had a chemical that broke down as morphine and he was not taking morphine.

Percocet, morphine, dilaudid, hydrocodone, pain clinic, urine screen ?s?

I get prescribed percocet and morphine at a pain clinic. Will dilaudid or hydrocodone show up the same as my prescriptions and how long will they ...

What is the strength of Hydromorphone, compaired to morphine?

I was given tramadol for pain after hernia surgery, when I've been taking hydromorphone for hernia pain. I get morphine for pain when I'm ...

How long will urine stay good in bottle and baggie, till tomorrow I hope??

I go to dr tomorrow ,could get off couch fell on ice at work took a morphine but, pissed in bottle before i took it ,will it last or should i put it ...