How long does hydromorphone stay in your urine?

For me and I am a big guy its lasts about72 Hours in my system.

Urine: 3-4.-

Blood: 1-4.-

Hair: 90 days.-

Take care,

How to Pass a urine test that has oxycontin & hydromorphone?

I have been taking Oxycontin & Dilaudid/Hydromorphone for approx 9 mths due to extensive painful surgeries and they have been prescribed by a ...

What would show up as an opiate or morphine in a urine screening if you have not used them?

my daughter had a urine screening done at drug court and it showed up possitive for morphine and opiates she swares she did not use a few hours later ...

Percocet, morphine, dilaudid, hydrocodone, pain clinic, urine screen ?s?

I get prescribed percocet and morphine at a pain clinic. Will dilaudid or hydrocodone show up the same as my prescriptions and how long will they ...

HOW long does 5mg. oral ritalin stay in your system?and does it show up in a urine test?

i am prescribed 5mg. twice a day to counteract the sleepiness of my implanted morphine pump. and i was urine tested at my pain center, they said it ...