How long does cortisone stay in your body?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I had an Im cortisone injection & used augmented betamethasone topically same time had bad reaction?

I was wondering how you know if you are "hypersensitive" to cortisone? I had my first cortisone injection in my knee and was ok. I ...

I took 300mg of SJW for 3 days and then came down with a body rash - how long will this last?

I stopped taking SJW after the rash appeared. Question... how long before this rash disspates. I am using cortisone anti-itch cream and benadryl. ...

Adrenal Insufficiency - what r the affects on the body with long term cortisone and florinef. my?

... bones r bad, but what else may have been affected? internal tissues? i had a nine yr. misdiagnosis of schmidts syndrome- tri endo= ...

Will these medications interfere with the implanon birth control?

i've been on the implanon birth control since nov 2011 about 2 or 3 weeks ago i was given a cortisone injection on my coccyx and ...

After cortisone injection I have burning sensitivity and numbness. Is there a way to stop this?

My name is Elisabeta Martin, After having a cortisone injection in right hip I had 6 days, and 6 nights of severe burning in my right leg. The ...