How long does cortisone stay in your body?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I had an Im cortisone injection & used augmented betamethasone topically same time had bad reaction?

I was wondering how you know if you are "hypersensitive" to cortisone? I had my first cortisone injection in my knee and was ok. I ...

Cortisone over dose?

I have taken 50 ml cortisone for the past 5 month now I suffer severe desperation Well I get out of it? and How? thanks

Will these medications interfere with the implanon birth control?

i've been on the implanon birth control since nov 2011 about 2 or 3 weeks ago i was given a cortisone injection on my coccyx and ...

After cortisone injection I have burning sensitivity and numbness. Is there a way to stop this?

My name is Elisabeta Martin, After having a cortisone injection in right hip I had 6 days, and 6 nights of severe burning in my right leg. The ...