How long does cortisone stay in your body?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Adrenal Insufficiency - what r the affects on the body with long term cortisone and florinef. my?

... bones r bad, but what else may have been affected? internal tissues? i had a nine yr. misdiagnosis of schmidts syndrome- tri endo= ...

I lost my voice after two cortisone shots?

It has been over a week since I had a cortisone shot in each knee. I still cannot speak above a whisper. It has happened before but never lasted this ...

After cortisone injection I have burning sensitivity and numbness. Is there a way to stop this?

My name is Elisabeta Martin, After having a cortisone injection in right hip I had 6 days, and 6 nights of severe burning in my right leg. The ...

Facial hair growth after usage of Cortisone pills?

I have been growing facial hair ever since I started taking Cortisone pills. Is this hair temporary or is it going to stay for any longer? I have ...

I have been suffering with plantar fasciitis for 6 months in both feet, what can I do?

I'm terrified to get cortisone injections because of the horror stories and how painful i hear a cortisone flare is. But I'm desperate. I ...