How long should cialis for daily use take to start working?

I dont know if it is the same for everyone but I noticed it started working in about 3 days.

What is the difference between 36 hour cialis & daily Cialis?

Different drugs, or do I simply take more I use 5mg daily cialis, taken AM. Works fine on day 3. No side effects. My wife & I plan ahead, so that ...

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

For BPH Can I safely take Cialis 5mg every other day and use Flomax 5mg, 2/day to fill the gaps?

I went from years of Flomax (which apparently stopped working) directly to Cialis. After 20 days of Cialis, urination is great! But Cialis is ...