How long should cialis for daily use take to start working?

I dont know if it is the same for everyone but I noticed it started working in about 3 days.

I have prostate surgery about 6mn ago iam oncialis 5mg aday ihave taken it for 1 week no hard on?

how long will i have to take 5mg cialis before it start working iam pretty heathy guy with type 2 diabetes on isulin I was having grear sex before ...

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...

For how long I should take daily Cialis?

If it works for me. Should I expect an improvement or I have to take it for life?

Stoped using isosorbide mononitrate order to use cialis,levitra,etc.Now have daily anxieti attacti?

Daily with high blodpreassure 188/90 86.. 192/95 88.Should I re-start with aprox, halve the previous dosis???