How long should cialis for daily use take to start working?

I dont know if it is the same for everyone but I noticed it started working in about 3 days.

Cialis - how long before it starts to work and how long does it last?

How long before positive effects begin to take hold. what have been the shortest reaction times and longest reaction times when first starting this ...

How long does it take 4 oxybutynin to start working?

I was initially prescribed 2.5mg bd. 11 weeks later this was increased to 5mg bd, yesterday. How long did it originally take to start working & ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

Taking Cialis 5mg daily, need some help with questions?

Hi, I've been using Cialis 5mg daily for about two months. I cut a 20mg in quarters to save money and often it doesn't cut exact, so I may ...