How long do barbituates and Benzo stay in your urine?

Anonymous

Like all meds the more u take, longer u take them the longer and more of it will b in ur urine. They have 2 actually test for each med in ur urine. I've taken many urine tests 4 military and they mainly only test 4 pot, cocaine and amphetamines like adderall. But benzos like k pins or xanex stay 1-3 days

iblost 7 Dec 2012

it is important to remember that if you have chronic health issues that it takes even longer to get the "bad" medications out of your system. I am a recovering addict who has chronic health issues and a 2 page (typed out) medication list, and when I was using (cocaine) it stayed in my system 7-10 days.