How long does bactrim stay in your system?

Around 2.5 days

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long does it take Batrim DS tablet to get out of your system?

my huband was precribibed Bactrim and it made him have severe side effects,he is no longer taking that horrible med. The ladt does he toke was about ...

When taking Bactrim for a UTI, how long does it take for the bacteria to be out of your system?

When is it safe to have sex again, without transfering the bacteria to your partner

How long does it take for Bactrim to start working?

I have taken Bactrim DS once a day for two weeks and my forehead has broken out with tiny pimples, when will the Bactrim start working?

How long until a weeks worth of bactrim is out of my system?

I will be taking bactrim tablets, twice a day, for a week. Because it's an antibiotic, I'm not supposed to drink, my birth control pill ...