How long alcohol stay in your system?

Anonymous

Hello boogmac. It will most likely vary for any given individual. The potency, along with ones, age, general health are factors that will play a role. I suggest a 24 hour period. Regards pledge

Hi, it takes the human body 1 hour to process each single unit of alcohol. So you need to add up the units you drink/drank, and that is how many hours it will take for you to be free of alcohol. As a guide to how many units are in each alcoholic drink: half a pint of 'normal' strength beer is 1 unit, a 25ml measure of spirits (40%), is 1 unit, a small glass of wine (125ml), is about 1.5 units, you get the idea... I hope this helps