How long after you take Azithromycin do you have to wait to have sex?

You should ask your prescriber this question. Sorry, I know that isnt much help but your doc is the one to know your situation.

If you took the medication for an STD, which I see under the question, I took my younger cousin into planned parenthood for the same thing. She was prescribed a megadose where she took all 4 pills at once then they told her 7 days of complete abstinence. An I on the right track here with what you took it for and was it also one mega dose? Let me know before I go on :)

cwheelz 18 Jan 2013

Get answer your right on point, I took 2 pills 50mg each 4 days ago, I was also told a week thank you

cupcake7667 18 Jan 2013

What I was going to suggest, as I did with my cousin, if you know the source, and it is your partner, I wouldn't indulge until that person too is treated and proves it by showing receipts and papers, etc., so you don't go through this again. My cousins bf lied to her but she broke up with him. We need to take care of our bodies and not rely on others to do the same. Best of luck!

I have chlamydia and my doctor prescribe me Azithromycin 2 pills should i take both from now

MrsSingleton 19 Apr 2014

How long did it take to cure completely before you where about to have sex again