How long does a 50MG pill of Naltrexone stay in the system?

Anonymous

Hello themechanic,

Naltrexone has a half-life of 4 hours, so every 4 hours, 50% of the drug is eliminated. I would say 24 to 36 hrs.-
Excretion: renal.

Take care,

masso.-

themechanic 6 Dec 2012

Thank you very much

Anonymous 7 Dec 2012

You are welcome.

I got the naltrexone implant a few month ago.. I got it for 6 months.. and I also got some shot?

... i'm guessing that was the naltrexone shot, i dunno.. i read somewhere that once u get a naltrexone injection , it remains in ur system ...

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

Took Naltrexone - Very sleepy, lethargic and feel like a Zombie. Will this pass?

I started on 50MG of Naltrexone two days ago. I found I was very sleepy so I took only 25MG last night before bed and nothing today. It's 4:20pm ...

How long does a 20 mg. ferosemide stay in your system?

just wanted to know how long one 20 mg. lasic will stay in your system?