Loestrin 1/20 - what color are the active pills and the non active?

The active pills are white and the inactive pills are brown.

Loestrin 24 Fe - I skipped the last 3 active pills in week 4 then got my period. I started pills?

... again on sunday-had sex w hubby later on that week... could i get pregnant then? i have been on the pill for years.

I went eight days instead of seven without the active pills. Risks?

I lost one of my active pills last month so I was supposed to start the active pills for this month a day early so that I was still only off the ...

Lo Loestrin Fe - Has anyone had really bad cramps around the time of bleeding with this pill?

This is my first month on this pill and I hate it. It made me want to vomit and cramping the third and fourth week of taking it. On the days I took ...

Lo Loestrin Fe - Is random spotting on third pack normal?

now on end of second week, on the third pack of pills. I have never had spotting before, but now have been since sunday (now wednesday). It is light ...