Loestrin 1/20 - what color are the active pills and the non active?

The active pills are white and the inactive pills are brown.

Loestrin 24 Fe - First month on loestrin, finished the brown pills, no period. I had some spotting?

... for 2 or 3 days right before I started the brown pills, so is it safe to say I'm not pregnant? I missed a pill during week 2 but I took two ...

Lo Loestrin Fe - No period on lolo? Scared!?

I've only been on LOLO for one month and my period is 12 days late? I've had regular periods on all other birth control pills and ...

Lo Loestrin Fe - Has anyone had really bad cramps around the time of bleeding with this pill?

This is my first month on this pill and I hate it. It made me want to vomit and cramping the third and fourth week of taking it. On the days I took ...

Lo Loestrin Fe - Took my seventh pill an hour and a half late, how effective will the BC be now?

I just started Lo Loestrin Fe 1/10 and I took my seventh pill today at 11:30 instead of 10 like I usually do. I'm considering becoming sexually ...

0 answers 6 days ago