Liver Cirrhosis - What does light colored stool indicate?

The bile isn't getting to your intestine. Are the whites of your eyes yellowish?

Liver Cirrhosis - My question is for Cherishlove98... my dad is not doing?

... well, please tell me what you went through with your mom so I won't be blind-sided... please, I need to ready myself... thank you. I am so ...

Liver Cirrhosis - Is it possible for the fluid build-up to get into the stomach? my dad vomits?

... everyday now and its always clear liquid? Help!!!

Can tramadol cause liver failure in a person with cirrhosis of the liver or an elarged liver?

My mom has had cirrhosis of the liver for 3 years. She was given tramadol once before and had 3 grand-mal seizures. Her DR said it was an allergic ...

My mother has cirrhosis of the liver and has been given 90 days, I just want to know what to expect?

Hi, my name is Samantha. I have 2 daughters ages 5, & 3. My mom was diagnosed with Hepatitis C since before I was born (I believe) & ...