Does lithium cause weight loss?

Anonymous

I take lithium and it causes loss of appetite, therefore yes it causes weight loss.

Take care,

masso.-

Has anyone used Topamax for weight loss?

I would like to hear from others who have been prescribed Topamax for weight loss. Not so much those who have used it for seizures or migraines and ...

Metformin - off label use - weight loss?

First off, I take a boat load of psych meds, some of which tend to lead to weight gain. Second I recently gave up a 36 year cigarette habit that I ...

Lithium is causing weight gain, has anyone got any advice?

I am on Lithium and Manerix since 2007. I know the Lithium is causing some weight gain. I eat well and walk 1 hour daily. Does anyone have a ...

Dr is wanting to change me from lithium to Depakote, don't want weight gain, what else could I try?

I have heard Deprakote puts weight on you and I have enough problem with that and do not need anymore help. Are there any drugs that will takes the ...

Lithium Camcolit weight gain?

This might seeme like a very strange question but since I started taking Lithium I have put on a lot of weight which I know can be a possible side ...