Does lithium cause weight loss?

Anonymous

I take lithium and it causes loss of appetite, therefore yes it causes weight loss.

Take care,

masso.-

Has anyone used Topamax for weight loss?

I would like to hear from others who have been prescribed Topamax for weight loss. Not so much those who have used it for seizures or migraines and ...

Hi everyone, I have been on Lithium for about 8 weeks and I don't remember the last time I have felt

... this good. I am noticing quite a bit of hair loss and I am upset to think it is from the Lithium. It has helped me so much, but I really ...

Im currently on lithium and have been on prozac for about a month and for me it seems to be working?

But I have noticed my stomach hurts a lot, diarreah, and weight loss. Has anyone had these symptoms and if so do they lessen over time or any ...

Does latuda weight gain ever stop?

I have gained 35 lbs in just over 7 months on Latuda. I also take Vivactil 10mg and Lithium 100mg daily. I have just tried Saphris with no ...

For people on lithium have you gained weight on lithium?

Before I started lithium i off from anti-psychotic drugs. I lost a lot of weight. Later problem arose and my doctor prescribed me Lithium which at ...