Does lithium cause weight loss?

Anonymous

I take lithium and it causes loss of appetite, therefore yes it causes weight loss.

Take care,

masso.-

I suffer from the milder form of bi-polar. My medications include Lithium Bicarbonate 450 mg;?

Zoloft 100mg; Trazadone 100 mg. Can I take any weight loss over-the-counter medications or pure aspirin such as Bayer 81mg? I need to know; I thank ...

Hi everyone, I have been on Lithium for about 8 weeks and I don't remember the last time I have felt

... this good. I am noticing quite a bit of hair loss and I am upset to think it is from the Lithium. It has helped me so much, but I really ...

Metformin - off label use - weight loss?

First off, I take a boat load of psych meds, some of which tend to lead to weight gain. Second I recently gave up a 36 year cigarette habit that I ...

Does latuda weight gain ever stop?

I have gained 35 lbs in just over 7 months on Latuda. I also take Vivactil 10mg and Lithium 100mg daily. I have just tried Saphris with no ...

Qsymia - Has anyone seen no weight loss at all by day 9?

I exercise 4 times a week and hardly eat. I drink water all the time and do not see any weight loss except for 3-4 lbs. Do you think the weight loss ...