Does lithium cause weight loss?

Anonymous

I take lithium and it causes loss of appetite, therefore yes it causes weight loss.

Take care,

masso.-

I'm starting lithium tomorrow 900mg q pm.i'm scare I was taken serequel didn't help !?

suffering for the last 10yrs.and missed DX. finally found out i have bipolar depression put on lithium concern abt the weight gain and how is going ...

Hi everyone, I have been on Lithium for about 8 weeks and I don't remember the last time I have felt

... this good. I am noticing quite a bit of hair loss and I am upset to think it is from the Lithium. It has helped me so much, but I really ...

Metformin - off label use - weight loss?

First off, I take a boat load of psych meds, some of which tend to lead to weight gain. Second I recently gave up a 36 year cigarette habit that I ...

Im currently on lithium and have been on prozac for about a month and for me it seems to be working?

But I have noticed my stomach hurts a lot, diarreah, and weight loss. Has anyone had these symptoms and if so do they lessen over time or any ...

Qsymia - Has anyone seen no weight loss at all by day 9?

I exercise 4 times a week and hardly eat. I drink water all the time and do not see any weight loss except for 3-4 lbs. Do you think the weight loss ...