Does lithium cause weight loss?

Anonymous

I take lithium and it causes loss of appetite, therefore yes it causes weight loss.

Take care,

masso.-

I'm starting lithium tomorrow 900mg q pm.i'm scare I was taken serequel didn't help !?

suffering for the last 10yrs.and missed DX. finally found out i have bipolar depression put on lithium concern abt the weight gain and how is going ...

Hi everyone, I have been on Lithium for about 8 weeks and I don't remember the last time I have felt

... this good. I am noticing quite a bit of hair loss and I am upset to think it is from the Lithium. It has helped me so much, but I really ...

Lithium is causing weight gain, has anyone got any advice?

I am on Lithium and Manerix since 2007. I know the Lithium is causing some weight gain. I eat well and walk 1 hour daily. Does anyone have a ...

Dr is wanting to change me from lithium to Depakote, don't want weight gain, what else could I try?

I have heard Deprakote puts weight on you and I have enough problem with that and do not need anymore help. Are there any drugs that will takes the ...

For people on lithium have you gained weight on lithium?

Before I started lithium i off from anti-psychotic drugs. I lost a lot of weight. Later problem arose and my doctor prescribed me Lithium which at ...