Does lithium cause weight loss?

Anonymous

I take lithium and it causes loss of appetite, therefore yes it causes weight loss.

Take care,

masso.-

I suffer from the milder form of bi-polar. My medications include Lithium Bicarbonate 450 mg;?

Zoloft 100mg; Trazadone 100 mg. Can I take any weight loss over-the-counter medications or pure aspirin such as Bayer 81mg? I need to know; I thank ...

Is weight gain a common side effect of lithium?

I've worked so hard to lose weight.; I fear that when I start taking the lithium I will gain it all back. I've been taking bupropion for a ...

Hi everyone, I have been on Lithium for about 8 weeks and I don't remember the last time I have felt

... this good. I am noticing quite a bit of hair loss and I am upset to think it is from the Lithium. It has helped me so much, but I really ...

Metformin - off label use - weight loss?

First off, I take a boat load of psych meds, some of which tend to lead to weight gain. Second I recently gave up a 36 year cigarette habit that I ...

Does latuda weight gain ever stop?

I have gained 35 lbs in just over 7 months on Latuda. I also take Vivactil 10mg and Lithium 100mg daily. I have just tried Saphris with no ...