Lithium - Just accidentally took double dosage of 450mg- side effects or suggestions?

Anonymous

Hello Princess121. Side effects should be the same as on the 450mg, except more pronounced. (fatique, concentration) If you are taking any medications for blood pressure issues or for a kidney disorder, I then would notify/contact for medical opinion.(Lithium plays a major role on the kidney(s) function) Regards pledge

Hi Princess,

Just call the pharmacist he may tell you to skip your next dose.

Smileyhappy

Shouldn't be too much of a problem just make sure you drink lots of water, that's how you get it out of your system. Good luck