List of bitter antiemetic drugs?

Types of Antiemetics, Antiemetics include:

Since I've been using clobetasol propionate, food I eat tastes bitter. Possible side effect?

Sweet foods are especially bitter - fruits, jellies, desserts, wine, chocolate. I was prescribed the ointment for nummular eczema and have used it ...

Will metformin interact with bitter melon?

im taking metformin thinking about trying bitter melon

Nausea/Vomiting -- Chemotherapy Induced - Would an antiemetic work on GERD?

Hello, I have been feeling Nausea for about 4 Months now, everyone says its GERD. I never vommit just gag a lot. Would an antiemetic work for this ...

Votrient - how to overcome the bitter taste of most food that I have always loved?

Most food that i have always loved now taste so bitter i can't eat it. Is there something to do to help this problem? Water is even bitter. My ...

I live in Mexico and take Livial, an HRT, so would like to add it to my list of drugs, but can't?

... find it in your list of drugs. Please advise how.