List of bitter antiemetic drugs?

Types of Antiemetics, Antiemetics include:

Grrrr I need the list of the top 200 drugs in the US.. prescribed, dispensed, etc. brand & generic?

am doing a paper for a pharmacy class.. i need the list of the top 200 drugs in this country.. google searches are getting me nowhere quick

Since I've been using clobetasol propionate, food I eat tastes bitter. Possible side effect?

Sweet foods are especially bitter - fruits, jellies, desserts, wine, chocolate. I was prescribed the ointment for nummular eczema and have used it ...

Ondansetron is described as an antiemetic by my patient info insert?

what exacty IS an antiemetic, & how does it work?

Nausea/Vomiting -- Chemotherapy Induced - Would an antiemetic work on GERD?

Hello, I have been feeling Nausea for about 4 Months now, everyone says its GERD. I never vommit just gag a lot. Would an antiemetic work for this ...

Why are some of my drugs not shown on the list on Mednotes?

I have lots of drugs on my Interactions Checker which are not included in the list on Mednotes.