List of bitter antiemetic drugs?

Types of Antiemetics, Antiemetics include:

Since I've been using clobetasol propionate, food I eat tastes bitter. Possible side effect?

Sweet foods are especially bitter - fruits, jellies, desserts, wine, chocolate. I was prescribed the ointment for nummular eczema and have used it ...

I live in Mexico and take Livial, an HRT, so would like to add it to my list of drugs, but can't?

... find it in your list of drugs. Please advise how.

I need a list of drugs known to cause gynecomastia and/or hyperprolactinemia?

some antifungals, testosterone supplements, cimetidine, spironolactone are major offenders, but I found some PPIs and other H2 blockers caused as ...

List of 100 insoluble and less soluble current drugs in water?

for the paper work ,i need the list of insoluble drugs or less soluble drugs

Cond on my list and two meds used to treat the cond - the drugs don't show up under the condition?

There are 2 conditions on my list and two drugs listed to treat them but they don't show up on my list. How do I add the drug to the condition?