List of bitter antiemetic drugs?

Types of Antiemetics, Antiemetics include:

Grrrr I need the list of the top 200 drugs in the US.. prescribed, dispensed, etc. brand & generic?

am doing a paper for a pharmacy class.. i need the list of the top 200 drugs in this country.. google searches are getting me nowhere quick

Nausea/Vomiting -- Chemotherapy Induced - Would an antiemetic work on GERD?

Hello, I have been feeling Nausea for about 4 Months now, everyone says its GERD. I never vommit just gag a lot. Would an antiemetic work for this ...

Why are some of my drugs not shown on the list on Mednotes?

I have lots of drugs on my Interactions Checker which are not included in the list on Mednotes.

I need a list of drugs known to cause gynecomastia and/or hyperprolactinemia?

some antifungals, testosterone supplements, cimetidine, spironolactone are major offenders, but I found some PPIs and other H2 blockers caused as ...

Cond on my list and two meds used to treat the cond - the drugs don't show up under the condition?

There are 2 conditions on my list and two drugs listed to treat them but they don't show up on my list. How do I add the drug to the condition?