What otc pain reliever can be taken while on lisinopril?

Acetaminophen is OK to take with lisinopril.

What is a good pain reliever for sciatica, arthritis and low back pain?

I am unable to take Tylenol 3, Tramadol, Ibprophren and aspirin products. The OTC products are not strong enough. The only thing that seemed to help ...

Can I take over the counter pain reliever such as Tylenonl, Advil, and Alieve while on Citalopram?

Sorry for this minor question. Its just not something I thought to ask my doctor. On the warning labels, nothings is mentioned about not taking them ...

Can u take aleve when taking ativan 1mg 2-3 times daily and remeron 30 mg at bedtime?

i need to know what otc pain reliever i can take for muscle aches and pains!! i don't want to take anything that interacts with ativan and ...

What otc pain reliever can be taken with my saved list of meds?

Has had a stroke TIA and a new stint in lower right arterary of heart. plavix,lisinopril,carvdilol,synthroid

My husband is taking lisinopril/hctz what can he take for a headache?

He is experiencing bad headaches while taking the medication. what pain reliever can be taken to relieve headache?