What otc pain reliever can be taken while on lisinopril?

Acetaminophen is OK to take with lisinopril.

Developed a serious back ache while on lisinopril/hydrochlorothiazide, could this be the cause?

this ache only appears when standing erect. pain immediately subsides in any other position?? supportive back brace doesn't help and might even ...

Lisinopril - having lower pack & hip pain sometimes down through my legs in am?

I do have scoliosis of the spine but it seems to have given me more of a problem after starting lisinopril. Dont know if the aging process is the ...

Can u take aleve when taking ativan 1mg 2-3 times daily and remeron 30 mg at bedtime?

i need to know what otc pain reliever i can take for muscle aches and pains!! i don't want to take anything that interacts with ativan and ...

What otc pain reliever can be taken with my saved list of meds?

Has had a stroke TIA and a new stint in lower right arterary of heart. plavix,lisinopril,carvdilol,synthroid