What otc pain reliever can be taken while on lisinopril?

Acetaminophen is OK to take with lisinopril.

I need help with my pain?

What is the best pain reliever out there for long term use?? I have severe chronic pain and need to know what the best pain reliever is. I have tried ...

Developed a serious back ache while on lisinopril/hydrochlorothiazide, could this be the cause?

this ache only appears when standing erect. pain immediately subsides in any other position?? supportive back brace doesn't help and might even ...

Lisinopril - having lower pack & hip pain sometimes down through my legs in am?

I do have scoliosis of the spine but it seems to have given me more of a problem after starting lisinopril. Dont know if the aging process is the ...

Can I take over the counter pain reliever such as Tylenonl, Advil, and Alieve while on Citalopram?

Sorry for this minor question. Its just not something I thought to ask my doctor. On the warning labels, nothings is mentioned about not taking them ...

Can u take aleve when taking ativan 1mg 2-3 times daily and remeron 30 mg at bedtime?

i need to know what otc pain reliever i can take for muscle aches and pains!! i don't want to take anything that interacts with ativan and ...