What otc pain reliever can be taken while on lisinopril?

Acetaminophen is OK to take with lisinopril.

What is a good pain reliever for sciatica, arthritis and low back pain?

I am unable to take Tylenol 3, Tramadol, Ibprophren and aspirin products. The OTC products are not strong enough. The only thing that seemed to help ...

Developed a serious back ache while on lisinopril/hydrochlorothiazide, could this be the cause?

this ache only appears when standing erect. pain immediately subsides in any other position?? supportive back brace doesn't help and might even ...

Can I take over the counter pain reliever such as Tylenonl, Advil, and Alieve while on Citalopram?

Sorry for this minor question. Its just not something I thought to ask my doctor. On the warning labels, nothings is mentioned about not taking them ...

What otc pain reliever can be taken with my saved list of meds?

Has had a stroke TIA and a new stint in lower right arterary of heart. plavix,lisinopril,carvdilol,synthroid