Lisinopril - side affects. will it cause hair loss?

Yes! Clinical studies on lisinopril and hair loss show that it is a rare side effect - occurring in less than 1 percent of people.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lisinopril-side-effects.html
Hope this helps you

BBarr 14 Oct 2009

thank you

Does Lisinopril cause increased hair loss? Since starting it my hair loss has intensified?

I have had normal hair thinning with age, but the last month I lose much more than is normal for me. Very noticeable thinning but strangely enough ...

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Qsymia - Anyone else experience hair loss?

I started taking Qsymia in November 2012 and had to stop in June 2013 due to hair loss. I lost 55 lbs and was very happy with the way it helped me ...

Testim and Hair loss?

I am 54 years old and have a full head of hair. I recently started Testim therapy 5 weeks age and read that hair loss could be a side effect to the ...