Lisinopril - side affects. will it cause hair loss?

Yes! Clinical studies on lisinopril and hair loss show that it is a rare side effect - occurring in less than 1 percent of people.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lisinopril-side-effects.html
Hope this helps you

BBarr 14 Oct 2009

thank you

Has anyone had hair loss while taking Lisinopril?

Since starting Lisinopril about 6 months, I have been constantly loosing hair in the shower and while brushing my dry. It is also very dry.

Is hair loss a side effect of this Macrobid drug?

I started taking this Macrobid on Dec 28/10 for 1 week twice a day and then about a week later I noticed loss of hair on my pillow and when washing ...

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Naproxen - Has anyone experienced hair loss from this drug?

i'm an 18 year old female, 5'8, 120lbs and took 1,000 mg per day for 5 months. pretty high dose for my size. I am now experiencing more ...