Lisinopril - side affects. will it cause hair loss?

Yes! Clinical studies on lisinopril and hair loss show that it is a rare side effect - occurring in less than 1 percent of people.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lisinopril-side-effects.html
Hope this helps you

BBarr 14 Oct 2009

thank you

Does Lisinopril cause increased hair loss? Since starting it my hair loss has intensified?

I have had normal hair thinning with age, but the last month I lose much more than is normal for me. Very noticeable thinning but strangely enough ...

Curious of the side affects of lithium and how long it will take?

about how long after im on this medication will the side affects begin to show? ive been on it for three weeks and i just read some post of others ...

Is hair loss a side effect of this Macrobid drug?

I started taking this Macrobid on Dec 28/10 for 1 week twice a day and then about a week later I noticed loss of hair on my pillow and when washing ...

Qsymia - Anyone else experience hair loss?

I started taking Qsymia in November 2012 and had to stop in June 2013 due to hair loss. I lost 55 lbs and was very happy with the way it helped me ...