Lisinopril - side affects. will it cause hair loss?

Yes! Clinical studies on lisinopril and hair loss show that it is a rare side effect - occurring in less than 1 percent of people.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lisinopril-side-effects.html
Hope this helps you

BBarr 14 Oct 2009

thank you

Has anyone had hair loss while taking Lisinopril?

Since starting Lisinopril about 6 months, I have been constantly loosing hair in the shower and while brushing my dry. It is also very dry.

Does Lisinopril cause increased hair loss? Since starting it my hair loss has intensified?

I have had normal hair thinning with age, but the last month I lose much more than is normal for me. Very noticeable thinning but strangely enough ...

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Naproxen - Has anyone experienced hair loss from this drug?

i'm an 18 year old female, 5'8, 120lbs and took 1,000 mg per day for 5 months. pretty high dose for my size. I am now experiencing more ...

Testim and Hair loss?

I am 54 years old and have a full head of hair. I recently started Testim therapy 5 weeks age and read that hair loss could be a side effect to the ...