Lisinopril - side affects. will it cause hair loss?

Yes! Clinical studies on lisinopril and hair loss show that it is a rare side effect - occurring in less than 1 percent of people.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lisinopril-side-effects.html
Hope this helps you

BBarr 14 Oct 2009

thank you

Has anyone had hair loss while taking Lisinopril?

Since starting Lisinopril about 6 months, I have been constantly loosing hair in the shower and while brushing my dry. It is also very dry.

Curious of the side affects of lithium and how long it will take?

about how long after im on this medication will the side affects begin to show? ive been on it for three weeks and i just read some post of others ...

Hair loss due to mirena - how long after removal will it take for my hair to grow back?

I have had my mirena for approx 2 yrs and have noticed hair loss for 18mths didn't realise that mirena had this side effect till some research ...

Naproxen - Has anyone experienced hair loss from this drug?

i'm an 18 year old female, 5'8, 120lbs and took 1,000 mg per day for 5 months. pretty high dose for my size. I am now experiencing more ...