Lipitor and neurobion interaction, I am having severe stomach pain and diarriah?

You are experincing serious side effect from Lipitor: stomach pain and stomach upset, you must stop taking this medication at once and contact your doctor immediately. As it is sunday, if your conditions worsen do go to the ER. Keep yourself hydrated, drink plenty of fluids.-

No results found between Lipitor and Neurobion - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

sinoart 11 Oct 2010

thanks a lot, its clear about lpitor but what alternative is there and does neurobion make ubdominal movements and disorder as well. thanks