Light purple, round pill, icthus symbol on one side, blank on one side. What is it?

Anonymous

It is ecstasy.

Click on the link:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17354

Take care.-

I was given a light blue round pill with the Schering logo on one side, the other side blank?

The blank side has a line (a score). This pill is supposedly for asthma. I got it in Mexico from a Dr. there, but I'm wary of taking what I ...

What is this pill - with 'SP 1' imprint on one side and a strange symbol on the other??

Small round light orange/peach tablet scored on one side with the imprint SP 1 the other side has a symbol of some kind, maybe a "p" or a ...

Small round tablet pink or light purple with 1z1 imprinted on one side?

... combination of tamoxifen and colomid or something like them. It's colour is pink or could say a light purple it's got 1z1 imprinted on ...

What is this round peach 10 mg sleeping pill?

I am from Australia and have two sleeping pills that are peach in colour, round in shape, 10 mg and can't find what type exactly they are. One ...

What is this pill - with 'Symbol' imprint?

White round medium thickness. Blank on one side and a symbol on the other. Symbol is a square box almost touching in 4 places of the round shape with ...