Light purple, round pill, icthus symbol on one side, blank on one side. What is it?

Anonymous

It is ecstasy.

Click on the link:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17354

Take care.-

I was given a light blue round pill with the Schering logo on one side, the other side blank?

The blank side has a line (a score). This pill is supposedly for asthma. I got it in Mexico from a Dr. there, but I'm wary of taking what I ...

Small round pill with a wide looking W or M on one side and multiple lines / symbol on the?

Found this very odd looking small pill. I can't tell if it's very light yellow / green or just white. It has a very wide W or M on one side ...

What is this pill - 'P 21' imprint on one side. Light blue and round. Blank on the reverse side?

p 21 on one side and blank on the reverse. Light blue and round, found it in a cOat pocket.

Small round tablet pink or light purple with 1z1 imprinted on one side?

... combination of tamoxifen and colomid or something like them. It's colour is pink or could say a light purple it's got 1z1 imprinted on ...

Little yellow round pill with a plus symbol and inside the symbol is a W P C?

its the size of a mint and on one side it has a line I would imagine to split the pill. and a plus symbol with the letter W P C Inside the plus symbol