Light purple, round pill, icthus symbol on one side, blank on one side. What is it?

Anonymous

It is ecstasy.

Click on the link:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17354

Take care.-

I was given a light blue round pill with the Schering logo on one side, the other side blank?

The blank side has a line (a score). This pill is supposedly for asthma. I got it in Mexico from a Dr. there, but I'm wary of taking what I ...

Small round pill with a wide looking W or M on one side and multiple lines / symbol on the other?

Found this very odd looking small pill. I can't tell if it's very light yellow / green or just white. It has a very wide W or M on one side ...

Small round pill with a wide looking W or M on one side and multiple lines / symbol on the?

What is this pill - with 'SP 1' imprint on one side and a strange symbol on the other??

Small round light orange/peach tablet scored on one side with the imprint SP 1 the other side has a symbol of some kind, maybe a "p" or a ...

What is this pill - 'P 21' imprint on one side. Light blue and round. Blank on the reverse side?

p 21 on one side and blank on the reverse. Light blue and round, found it in a cOat pocket.