Light purple, round pill, icthus symbol on one side, blank on one side. What is it?

Anonymous

It is ecstasy.

Click on the link:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17354

Take care.-

I was given a light blue round pill with the Schering logo on one side, the other side blank?

The blank side has a line (a score). This pill is supposedly for asthma. I got it in Mexico from a Dr. there, but I'm wary of taking what I ...

What is this pill - with '10' imprint?

It is small, white, and round. One side is blank. The other side has "10" on the lower half and some kind of symbol on the upper half. The ...

What is this pill - with 'SP 1' imprint on one side and a strange symbol on the other??

Small round light orange/peach tablet scored on one side with the imprint SP 1 the other side has a symbol of some kind, maybe a "p" or a ...

What is this pill - with 'Symbol' imprint?

White round medium thickness. Blank on one side and a symbol on the other. Symbol is a square box almost touching in 4 places of the round shape with ...

Little yellow round pill with a plus symbol and inside the symbol is a W P C?

its the size of a mint and on one side it has a line I would imagine to split the pill. and a plus symbol with the letter W P C Inside the plus symbol