Light green pill with boxed m on one side and 15 on the other side?

Pill imprint 15 M has been identified as Oxycodone hydrochloride 15 mg.

"Oxycodone is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy.

Oxycodone 15 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence."

Pill image:

Take care,