Where can I get librax for my daughter who has been complaing of ulcers?

Costco pharmacy--- if you live near one. It goes by 2 or more different names-so say-"Librax" or "generic Librax" it goes by Clidinium Dia-something or the other, chlordiazspoxide-clidinium OCE-that's what I'm holding in my hand right now. Right now it's really cheap- less than 30 cents a pill-about 4 years ago I was paying over $3.00 a pill if I was lucky-and I took 2 or 3 a day. If you don't live around a Costco-explain your situation and have your doctor help you find it. Walgreens was charging me about $5 a pill-then they said nobody had it. My doctor found out that Costco carries it. At first I had to wait until they got it in, but now they keep it in stock. I don't know why but lots of big city cops- and military pilots and special forces use it. It has 2 depressents in it-foxglove and the other thing. It depends which comapny a pharmacy gets the meds from as each company has to give it a different name.

Librax is not available in the US, you would have to find its generic version which is: chlordiazepoxide HCI clidinium bromide capsules.

Perhaps calling up a pharmacy maybe of great help, take care.

Best wishes!