Levothyroxine - Is it the same quality and strength as levothroid if I use the same dosage? 75mcg?

They should be. They have the same medicine, levothyroxine.

Can Levothroid cause short term memory loss?

Ever since my endrocronologist increased my Levothroid dosage to .075 mcg six days a week, my family and I have noticed that my short term memory is ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...

Levothyroxine - Is there a dose of 84mcg of levelthyroxine available?

I am currently taking 75mcg of levelthyroxine one day and 100 the next , as 75 isn't enough and 100 is too much.

Levothyroxine - I was on 88mcg of thyroxine fir the past 3 weeks and found it made me so tired and?

... no energy at all so I called my dr and she just called me in a 75mcg prescription and to stop the 88mcg one I thought it was suppose to make me ...