Levothyroxine - Is it the same quality and strength as levothroid if I use the same dosage? 75mcg?

They should be. They have the same medicine, levothyroxine.

Which is higher in dosage,.75 or 0.075 in levothyroxine?

I was taking 1 mcg a day for about 15 years. The doctor cut the dosage to .75 for about 6 months, then it was changed to 0.075. I need to know if the ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...

I don't have any problem with my Mylan patch sticking, however I do shower with it un covered?

Would this decrease the strength of my 75mcg patch ? Can water possibly get in there ? Also I'm finding the second and third day of strength is ...

Levothyroxine - Is there a dose of 84mcg of levelthyroxine available?

I am currently taking 75mcg of levelthyroxine one day and 100 the next , as 75 isn't enough and 100 is too much.