Levalbuterol - is there any other type of inhaler with the word buteral in it?

Yes, albuterol (e.g ProAir HFA or Proventil).

Nicotrol Inhaler - what is the chemical makeup of the ingredients in the inhaler?

I just started using an electronic cigarette and know the ingredients in the nicotine solution. I would like to know if it's similar to the ...

How long are the tremors supposed to last?

I used to use the proair inhaler, then my doctor switched me to the proventil inhaler. Since I have started using proventil, I have a persistent ...

Why would my doctor prescribe Fluticasone inhaler for a sinus infection?

Diagnosis: Sinus infection. My left sinus was causing that entire side of my face to swell. She also prescribed Batrim which made sense to me. I ...

Are medications reacting adversely?

I have been diagnosed as having Transverse Mylitis, Interstitial Cystitis, Barrett's Esophagus, and Hiatal Hernia. Presently, I am on the ...

How many complaints about the HFA propellant have you had?

I used to use an inhaler occasionally, and it was powered by CFC. Then recently I had to use one again, only it now had HFA. Not only did the inhaler ...