Levalbuterol - is there any other type of inhaler with the word buteral in it?

Yes, albuterol (e.g ProAir HFA or Proventil).

Nicotrol Inhaler - what is the chemical makeup of the ingredients in the inhaler?

I just started using an electronic cigarette and know the ingredients in the nicotine solution. I would like to know if it's similar to the ...

A cartridge has 4mg.s... this equates to how many cigarettes?

I started to use the inhaler 4 days ago and am doing good. going forward and reducing useage, I'm trying to understand how much nicotine ...

Why would my doctor prescribe Fluticasone inhaler for a sinus infection?

Diagnosis: Sinus infection. My left sinus was causing that entire side of my face to swell. She also prescribed Batrim which made sense to me. I ...

Are there any good Inhaler covers with a key ring and offer bright colors?

I am an athlete with asthma and I would like a cover for my inhaler so i don't lose it and don't have to worry about where to store it. I ...

Fluticasone/Salmeterol - Advair vs QVAR inhaler?

I have been on the QVAR inhaler since April of this year for a more moderate type of Asthma,and it does not work as well as I want it to. Like I will ...