Levalbuterol - is there any other type of inhaler with the word buteral in it?

Yes, albuterol (e.g ProAir HFA or Proventil).

Nicotrol Inhaler - what is the chemical makeup of the ingredients in the inhaler?

I just started using an electronic cigarette and know the ingredients in the nicotine solution. I would like to know if it's similar to the ...

How long are the tremors supposed to last?

I used to use the proair inhaler, then my doctor switched me to the proventil inhaler. Since I have started using proventil, I have a persistent ...

Are there any good Inhaler covers with a key ring and offer bright colors?

I am an athlete with asthma and I would like a cover for my inhaler so i don't lose it and don't have to worry about where to store it. I ...

Albuterol - My dad has copd and uses ventolin inhaler. He also has dementia which is worsening. He?

... is in assisted living. I know he does not always use inhaler properly and has no schedule to use it. He is probably overusing it. He also takes 2 ...