Levalbuterol - is there any other type of inhaler with the word buteral in it?

Yes, albuterol (e.g ProAir HFA or Proventil).

Nicotrol Inhaler - what is the chemical makeup of the ingredients in the inhaler?

I just started using an electronic cigarette and know the ingredients in the nicotine solution. I would like to know if it's similar to the ...

A cartridge has 4mg.s... this equates to how many cigarettes?

I started to use the inhaler 4 days ago and am doing good. going forward and reducing useage, I'm trying to understand how much nicotine ...

Are medications reacting adversely?

I have been diagnosed as having Transverse Mylitis, Interstitial Cystitis, Barrett's Esophagus, and Hiatal Hernia. Presently, I am on the ...

Are there any good Inhaler covers with a key ring and offer bright colors?

I am an athlete with asthma and I would like a cover for my inhaler so i don't lose it and don't have to worry about where to store it. I ...

Albuterol - My dad has copd and uses ventolin inhaler. He also has dementia which is worsening. He?

... is in assisted living. I know he does not always use inhaler properly and has no schedule to use it. He is probably overusing it. He also takes 2 ...