Leucovorin - is it safe for children?

It can be given to children.

I have 3 stents and an IVC filter. Is it safe to take prazosin?

I am on several medications - elavil, zanax, hydrocodone and aspirin along with calcium, magnesium, folic acid and forteo injections for ...

I use folic acid (800 mcg) with fish oil (1000), red yeast capsules (2) every day for cholestral?

and it works great. but now that the "big-c" is down to 170 should i still take folic acid everyday?

Dermatomyositis - My folic acid was upped to 2mg starting today.What do I take for this bloating?

... and painful gas pain? I have been up for hours in discomfort. Not sure what caused this except for the increase in folic acid.

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...

Mcg = what percentage of mg?

I have been prescribed 1mg daily of folic acid. My vitamin has 400 mcg per pill. Do I need just folic acid pills @ 1mg?