Leucovorin - is it safe for children?

It can be given to children.

Folic Acid Tablets?

I've got some cysts in my ovaries and they were detected Endometriotic. They operated and removed and right now I'm under medication to ...

Dermatomyositis - My folic acid was upped to 2mg starting today.What do I take for this bloating?

... and painful gas pain? I have been up for hours in discomfort. Not sure what caused this except for the increase in folic acid.

Pregnancy - Sulfasalacien & Folic acid?

How much folic acid a day should a pregnant patient take, if she is on sulfasalacine for CED ?

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...

Mcg = what percentage of mg?

I have been prescribed 1mg daily of folic acid. My vitamin has 400 mcg per pill. Do I need just folic acid pills @ 1mg?