Leucovorin - is it safe for children?

It can be given to children.

I have 3 stents and an IVC filter. Is it safe to take prazosin?

I am on several medications - elavil, zanax, hydrocodone and aspirin along with calcium, magnesium, folic acid and forteo injections for ...

Folic Acid Tablets?

I've got some cysts in my ovaries and they were detected Endometriotic. They operated and removed and right now I'm under medication to ...

Thyroid Desiccated - can folic acid effect your thyroid medicine?

i have started taking folic acid so that i can get pregnant easier and hopefully faster and have a healthy baby, i have a period every month, every ...

I use folic acid (800 mcg) with fish oil (1000), red yeast capsules (2) every day for cholestral?

and it works great. but now that the "big-c" is down to 170 should i still take folic acid everyday?

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...

1 answer 16 days ago