Leucovorin - is it safe for children?

It can be given to children.

I have 3 stents and an IVC filter. Is it safe to take prazosin?

I am on several medications - elavil, zanax, hydrocodone and aspirin along with calcium, magnesium, folic acid and forteo injections for ...

Folic Acid Tablets?

I've got some cysts in my ovaries and they were detected Endometriotic. They operated and removed and right now I'm under medication to ...

Thyroid Desiccated - can folic acid effect your thyroid medicine?

i have started taking folic acid so that i can get pregnant easier and hopefully faster and have a healthy baby, i have a period every month, every ...

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...

Mcg = what percentage of mg?

I have been prescribed 1mg daily of folic acid. My vitamin has 400 mcg per pill. Do I need just folic acid pills @ 1mg?