Leucovorin - is it safe for children?

It can be given to children.

Folic Acid Deficiency - I have been taking warfarin and amiodarone for atrial flutter for 4 years?

... and now have been diagnosed being anemic..could these medications cause animia and should I take folic acid supplimentsw as well as the iron ...

Is Folinext D capsules intake are safe in pregnancy?

Hi, I am 9 weeks pregnant and my doctor advised me to take Folinext D capsules, which contains Folic Acid IP, Mecobalamin JP and DHA. Are these ...

Dermatomyositis - My folic acid was upped to 2mg starting today.What do I take for this bloating?

... and painful gas pain? I have been up for hours in discomfort. Not sure what caused this except for the increase in folic acid.

Pregnancy - Sulfasalacien & Folic acid?

How much folic acid a day should a pregnant patient take, if she is on sulfasalacine for CED ?

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...