Leucovorin - is it safe for children?

It can be given to children.

I have 3 stents and an IVC filter. Is it safe to take prazosin?

I am on several medications - elavil, zanax, hydrocodone and aspirin along with calcium, magnesium, folic acid and forteo injections for ...

Dermatomyositis - My folic acid was upped to 2mg starting today.What do I take for this bloating?

... and painful gas pain? I have been up for hours in discomfort. Not sure what caused this except for the increase in folic acid.

Pregnancy - Sulfasalacien & Folic acid?

How much folic acid a day should a pregnant patient take, if she is on sulfasalacine for CED ?

Can you overdose on folic acid>?

I take a prenatal vit. with 800 mg folic acid. I've been taking folic acid 400 mg a day, which I probably don't need to take anymore since ...

Is 5mg of folic acid thats prescribed by a gp the same as buying them from asda?

My husband has ran out of his prescription only medication, folic acid 5mg, so he has bought some from asda but it doesn't provide the strength ...