Leucovorin - is it safe for children?

It can be given to children.

I have 3 stents and an IVC filter. Is it safe to take prazosin?

I am on several medications - elavil, zanax, hydrocodone and aspirin along with calcium, magnesium, folic acid and forteo injections for ...

Thyroid Desiccated - can folic acid effect your thyroid medicine?

i have started taking folic acid so that i can get pregnant easier and hopefully faster and have a healthy baby, i have a period every month, every ...

I use folic acid (800 mcg) with fish oil (1000), red yeast capsules (2) every day for cholestral?

and it works great. but now that the "big-c" is down to 170 should i still take folic acid everyday?

Dermatomyositis - My folic acid was upped to 2mg starting today.What do I take for this bloating?

... and painful gas pain? I have been up for hours in discomfort. Not sure what caused this except for the increase in folic acid.

Can you overdose on folic acid>?

I take a prenatal vit. with 800 mg folic acid. I've been taking folic acid 400 mg a day, which I probably don't need to take anymore since ...