Leucovorin - is it safe for children?

It can be given to children.

I have 3 stents and an IVC filter. Is it safe to take prazosin?

I am on several medications - elavil, zanax, hydrocodone and aspirin along with calcium, magnesium, folic acid and forteo injections for ...

Folic Acid Tablets?

I've got some cysts in my ovaries and they were detected Endometriotic. They operated and removed and right now I'm under medication to ...

Thyroid Desiccated - can folic acid effect your thyroid medicine?

i have started taking folic acid so that i can get pregnant easier and hopefully faster and have a healthy baby, i have a period every month, every ...

Dermatomyositis - My folic acid was upped to 2mg starting today.What do I take for this bloating?

... and painful gas pain? I have been up for hours in discomfort. Not sure what caused this except for the increase in folic acid.

Can you overdose on folic acid>?

I take a prenatal vit. with 800 mg folic acid. I've been taking folic acid 400 mg a day, which I probably don't need to take anymore since ...