Letter M with a square around it on one side 15 on other side at top white, and round. ?

Anonymous

This pill is very light green, if you put it on a white piece of paper you will see what I am referring to.

Pill imprint 15 M has been identified as Oxycodone hydrochloride 15 mg.

Oxycodone is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy.

Oxycodone 15 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill please:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/15-m-8231.html

Take care,