Latuda make feel like must keep moving all the time. Why?

Anonymous

There are 2 side effects which may be causing what you are experiencing agitation and restlessness, they are considered to be "common" side effects but if they persist I suggest you contact your Dr.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/latuda-side-effects.html

Take care,

maso.-

These meds do tend to make us anxious, ants-in-out-pants. If you've been on this more than 3-weeks and still get this, I would tell the Doc, maybe a dose adjustment or change is needed. Hope this helps.

This is what I think it is.
Akathisia, or acathisia, is a syndrome characterized by unpleasant sensations of inner restlessness that manifests itself with an inability to sit still or remain motionless