What is the latest on the avandia lawsuit?

It's unfortunate no one has responded.

prissylarose 16 Aug 2012

I'm still waiting to hear. Its been two years since I filed suit after my 52 yr old mother died from a heart attack from avandia. No one cares about other ppl any more. Just so many heartless anmals out there nowadays. I'm sorry to be harsh but its true and sad. Good luck with any progress . And God Bless

Anonymous

If you will type the name of the medicine you are inquiring about in the blue search box at the top, there will come up several topics about his drug. FDA warings about how it can cause heart & vision problems for some patients etc... I didn't research it enough to find the answer you are looking for, but am cetain it will be there. Good luck to you... Mary